Knicks hottest in the NBA?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Knicks are definitely the hottest team in the East right now. In the NBA? No. The Spurs and Mavericks are on fire.

The Knicks are playing .900 basketball, in their last 11 games.

Will they keep this up? No.

But does this team have the talent to win games? Yes.

I don't think the Knicks will make the playoffs, but I hope they do.

Oakman88

Benchwarmer
The Knicks are definitely the hottest team in the East right now. In the NBA? No. The Spurs and Mavericks are on fire.

The Knicks are playing .900 basketball, in their last 11 games.

Will they keep this up? No.

But does this team have the talent to win games? Yes.

I don't think the Knicks will make the playoffs, but I hope they do.

What Kind of Fan are you lol?

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Obviously you can't expect them to keep up this streak, but at the same time you gotta realize that if they play .500 basketball from here on out they'll make the playoffs, which is about as much as you can expect from a team with 10 new players that's like the 3rd youngest team in the NBA. I mean we've got a positive road record, for an eastern conference team that's huge as it is.

tiger0330

Legend
Read somewhere that the Knicks have had the easiest schedule of any team in the NBA and during the winning streak over the last 10 games had the 2nd easiest schedule in the NBA. Let's see what happens when we start playing the Spurs, Mavs etc. to see where we are.

One good thing the EC is bad, the majority of teams are playing under .500 so a 48 win season is probably good for a 4th or 5th seed, definitely think that's doable for the team.

Yeah the Mavs are definitely the hottest team in the NBA right now but we're in the discussion regardless of the fact that we've been sexing a bunch of lottery bound teams.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Plus...it's the Mavs.

What are they going to do? They're going to go on a winning streak, get a top 3 seed in the West, and then they're probably gonna lose in the first round. They might make it to the conference semis, but I somehow doubt it.