Whos a better duo then RayRay and Stat?

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
I was just saying that right now, they are definitely the best right now.
These two are finding there game and scoring in bunches. Felton just show us what he can do in the clutch, and Amare fourth quarter heroics is awesome.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
After watching Amar'e and Felt break down all kinds of defenses I am now torn between whether or not we should pursue Chris Paul. Chris Paul is clearly head and shoulder's above Felton in terms of talent, but if we can keep Felton for a little cheaper and use cap to acquire more pieces to surround our core of STAT and Felton we could contend with anybody.

Gallo's inconsistency is killing us and Turiaf's injuries limit how much we can depend on him. And I am not sure if Melo will be the right fit, Miami has already proven that shoving together pieces doesn't necessarily work. At this point if we can get a true center wit a decent outside shot, to give Amar'e and Ray room to work their magic I envision us looking like this. We are one Big man away from being elite.

Ray
Fields
Wilson
Stat
?????

By moving Gallo we slide STAT and Chandler down to their natural positions and we add another rebounder. We are 19th in the league in rebounding considering our uptempo pace (more shots = more rebounds) this probably makes us more like 21st which is far from elite. To me that is a glaring weakness that will be exposed when we try to matchup with the Celtics, Magic and Bulls who have legit big men. We already let Kevin Love go 31 and 31. That must never happen again.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
After watching Amar'e and Felt break down all kinds of defenses I am now torn between whether or not we should pursue Chris Paul. Chris Paul is clearly head and shoulder's above Felton in terms of talent, but if we can keep Felton for a little cheaper and use cap to acquire more pieces to surround our core of STAT and Felton we could contend with anybody.

Gallo's inconsistency is killing us and Turiaf's injuries limit how much we can depend on him. And I am not sure if Melo will be the right fit, Miami has already proven that shoving together pieces doesn't necessarily work. At this point if we can get a true center wit a decent outside shot, to give Amar'e and Ray room to work their magic I envision us looking like this. We are one Big man away from being elite.

Ray
Fields
Wilson
Stat
?????

By moving Gallo we slide STAT and Chandler down to their natural positions and we add another rebounder. We are 19th in the league in rebounding considering our uptempo pace (more shots = more rebounds) this probably makes us more like 21st which is far from elite. To me that is a glaring weakness that will be exposed when we try to matchup with the Celtics, Magic and Bulls who have legit big men. We already let Kevin Love go 31 and 31. That must never happen again.

dont post on my thread bytchh boyy i dont fucckkk with you

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

Ray
Fields
Wilson
Stat
?????

Absolutely.

Well said.

+1

iSaYughh

Starter
Absolutely.

Well said.

+1

Question is what do we get in return for Gallo? I wouldn't auto-trade Gallo, but still keep your vision alive.

Stockpile guys this off-season, without splurging on a Melo, or even Richardson.

Big Baby is a FA, no? M.Gasol we should do whatever it takes to get. Re-sign Chandler. Signing the latter two could make CP3 actually kinda viable:

Gallo/AR/Moz/Felton and our next two #1's for CP3. Maybe we could even give less, anyways.

CP3
Fields
Chandler
STAT
M.Gasol

Douglas, Walker, AR, Williams, and use our plethora of 2nd rounders this year and next to fill it out more.

If that isn't the best team in the entire league right away.....Imagine if the Hornet's suddenly had had those guys around CP3. CP3 is Lebron-like in his ability to transcend an entire team of rubbish into regular-season winners who can be dangerous in the playoffs.

If we want to stand pat with Felton, and conserve some cap like OrangeBlue mentions, I'm more than fine. We keep all our assets, and can sign a guy like Big Baby on top of everything.

We then can keep playing Chandler-Gallo as we have, or trade Gallo if we want...though I'm not sure what since our team would be so goddamn beautifully complete.

clumsy

Rotation player
I think CP3 and Emeka Okafor are having beast seasons too....

I still don't want CP3 here. I wouild rather get a center.