BRACE YOURSELF: It's about to get bumpy after FRI

mafra

Legend
The tEAM has really taken advantage of the schedule, and kudos to them for picking themselves up after the 3-8 start. 11-1 erases that.

One more win puts them at 15-9!

15-9 is exactly what the Knicks need as they head into the meat of their schedule. Heck, go like 13-20 and we're still good to go.

BEAT WASH, who will be without Wall.

Hey, we might have been 18-6 had we not blown 2 leads and one another game at home or something.... But did anyone expect 18-6? 15-9 is about the bar we had set for this team, in best case scenario terms.

Chalk up 6 game losing streak to a young team figuring things out; to the arrival of 2 stars trying too hard to change the culture; and for a group of guys who never played with one another trying to determine what works and when it works.

We can only hope newfound confidence carries us through this stretch.

DEN-BOS-MIA at home to kick it off.... Imagine a 2-1 go at it?

NO matter what happens, this 11-1 streak was/is impressive. Even if we struggle for 2-3 weeks, and fall to 5 games below .500... Let's not lose faith!

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
The tEAM has really taken advantage of the schedule, and kudos to them for picking themselves up after the 3-8 start. 11-1 erases that.

One more win puts them at 15-9!

15-9 is exactly what the Knicks need as they head into the meat of their schedule. Heck, go like 13-20 and we're still good to go.

BEAT WASH, who will be without Wall.

Hey, we might have been 18-6 had we not blown 2 leads and one another game at home or something.... But did anyone expect 18-6? 15-9 is about the bar we had set for this team, in best case scenario terms.

Chalk up 6 game losing streak to a young team figuring things out; to the arrival of 2 stars trying too hard to change the culture; and for a group of guys who never played with one another trying to determine what works and when it works.

We can only hope newfound confidence carries us through this stretch.

DEN-BOS-MIA at home to kick it off.... Imagine a 2-1 go at it?

NO matter what happens, this 11-1 streak was/is impressive. Even if we struggle for 2-3 weeks, and fall to 5 games below .500... Let's not lose faith!

Denver is beatable, Carmelo ain't happy there right now and his team knows it they are not themselves right now.

Miami is legit children they have been surging just like us. If Lebron and Wade continue to co-exist and Bosh doesn't do a David Lee impression thats going to be a difficult game.

I just don't think we can beat the Celtics either. They are too solid a veteran team to let one slip. If we go 2-1 we are official.

This is the part of the season I've been waiting for. These games will let everyone know what kind of team the knicks really are. I just hope they can keep up the winning. They seem to have some rhythm going, so lets see if they can stay on beat and give us something to really cheer about.

iSaYughh

Starter
Exactly. It IS the part of the season we've been waiting for. And we will see if this team can really butter it's bread.

But we shouldn't look at this part, or the first 1/4 of the season, in any negative terms. Just because we took care of a soft schedule, it doesn't mean we can't take care of a tougher one.

Recovering from a brutal first 10 games, too, shows we have some real fight and legitimacy to not fold up like cheap suits, too.

We are in as good a spot to be as possible right now, going into this stretch.

IMO, we are a quality team, that is playoff-like caliber. Now we go through the fire and see if we are a maybe-8 seed, or a 5-6 that when in the playoffs nobody will want to play.

cathaytrader

Benchwarmer
Knicks have nothing to lose going into the tough part of December. Even after their recent surge they're expected to lose against Denver/Celtics/Heat. They can play loose and have fun. I would love it if they could go 2-1.

tiger0330

Legend
We outplayed Denver that last game, that poor start buried us. Denver will be had, this is a different team, more swag and Amare and Felton playing out of their minds.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
We can rough this schedule out and get out above .500. The teams confidence is sky rocketing, Amare, Felton, and Gallo are playing the best ball of their careers. This team has what it takes, they just need to execute.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Knicks' first test will come tomorrow night.

The Wizards have a losing record, but they're one of the best home teams in the NBA.

If the Knicks take tomorrow's game seriously, they should get the win. Should being the keyword.

Go Knicks!

welcometonycity

Rotation player
The Knicks' first test will come tomorrow night.

The Wizards have a losing record, but they're one of the best home teams in the NBA.

If the Knicks take tomorrow's game seriously, they should get the win. Should being the keyword.

Go Knicks!

no john wall bro we definetly got that tomorow and u can quote me on it. and talk crazy to me if we lose lol

mafra

Legend
This is the part of the season I've been waiting for. These games will let everyone know what kind of team the knicks really are. I just hope they can keep up the winning. They seem to have some rhythm going, so lets see if they can stay on beat and give us something to really cheer about.

I agree. 1-2 is even nice, as long as we win one and are close in another. Even if the other loss is a "bad" loss. hey man, we are certainly due for a stinker, right? Let's just hope it doesn't come on national tv.

I don't want this to be like last year (or was it year before last) where we had a tough stretch, lost like all 4 games, but they were close and we played tough, and the players felt like they accomplished something just b/c they competed. Please.

As you said, we should beat DEN at home. And we might be able to take one of the BOS-MIA games.

WADE-LJ can't both score 50? Can they? Let's hope their flow is interrupted b/c each one is trying to be the one to score 50 on us. We should, and will, expose their PG/PF combo, b/c Felton-Amar'e are better than what they have to offer.

SO, I would let LJ and WADE own us. Just back it in the paint and make sure NOBODY else gets going.

As for BOS, you know we'll be up for that game. Let's just hope it's an off night for Allen and Pierce.