Footage showing proof why Curry will never play for The Knicks again

tiger0330

Legend
Wow, I heard he had gained weight. Doesn't look anything like last season when he got down to 310, must be up at 350 now. I guess Mas ain't working with him any longer or he is the worst trainer on the planet.

Next season?? Can Curry play football, he might make a good offensive lineman but he sure as hell won't be playing in the NBA.

Sage

Rotation player
Is he wearing street clothes simply cos they don't have training gear in his size??

If he had any money at all I'd recommend he get the fat sucked out and at least he might (might) have a chance to turn his career around.

Starks

Starter
Wow. I hope whoever started the "Knicks need to play Curry" thread is watching this. He looks like an old battered dog that needs to be put to sleep. What will Curry be doing at this time next year? His best bet is a club bouncer in Chicago...an no i am not joking.

Knicksdabest

Benchwarmer
haha wow looks like they didnt have anything his size.i can understand why mike d won't play him now.he should really focus on losing that extra weight and trying to turn his career around.