30+ points for STAT ends at 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
somebody should ban this herb. i doubt he's a knick fan

and i dont care if he scores 10 points so long as we win. you obviously still dont get it

KingCharles34

All Star
Yes, it does look like his streak will finally end

But it looks like your streak of one star threads will continue

neg rep you fat homo, you's a fatgot

welcometonycity

Rotation player
starbury, we got this!!!! hes droppin 30!! trust meee!!! dont doubt stat!!!!1 he always pulls it offfff!!!! he just gna make dis nigggaaaa quigglee look like a dumbbbbbbb fukkkkkk

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Eat a dick quiggle. KO's worst poster slips up wonderfully to make this victory even sweeter.

Couldn't wait to shit on a good thing could you?. Not once did you acknowledge the great starts of Chandler, Gallo and Felton.

What a cunt.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Knicksfansince1980 or whatever his name is should be rejoicing. He is now officially the 2nd gayest poster on this site.

quiggle is a homosexual who has lost all credibility with this thread. This is an epic fail. Go eat a dick bitch.

STAT FOR MVPP BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSS

30+ points in 8th straight games.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Is there such a thing as a zero star thread? I think this would qualify. And quiggle deserves a neg rep from everyone on the forum lmao.

clumsy

Rotation player
I don't even know how to neg rep but i would if i could.....

We are playing good basketball, the best basketball since early 2000. Shoot i was in high school then haha. What's the point of hating, just enjoy it. Yah i don't love D'Antoni either, but he's got the guys confident and winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.