if you could have one

rick700

Rookie
All these trade talks are exciting. From what i understand the crawford deal could go down right now but isiah want to keep one of expiring contracts to get either damp, ZEE, or Antoine. I think he is trying to get two of those 4 guys. A year ago i would have said impossible but isiah has magic powers. Anyway if they could only get 1 of the 4 who do we want. my vote is for crawford. I know we need an inside threat more than a guard, but crawford is much younger and i feel he is the most talented. if he goes somewhere else i guarantee that we will watch him become a superstar somewhere else. I want crawford and after all of this trade talk if we dont get him i am going to be real upset. any way who do you want?

Imiss#33

Benchwarmer
I gotta go with Crawford...I have a bad feeling about Houston's knee and I can't watch another game with Anderson as a 2 guard

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
I think a low post presence is what the Knicks need the most. From what I have read the Crawford deal does not include Kurt Thomas, so if we get Crawford we still could pull another deal including Kurt for a low post presence like Dampier. Dampier is a unrestricted free agent, so if Golden State does not sign and trade him, they will lose him to free agency and get nothing in return. So we have a pretty good chance at Dampier from what I can see. Whatz worrying me the most is this Crawford situation. The deal is taking way too long.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
I gotta go with Crawford...I have a bad feeling about Houston's knee and I can't watch another game with Anderson as a 2 guard

u danm right

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
i might be alone, but does anybody else not want antoine walker on the team? i think the knicks lack rebounding and strong big men down low and walker i think would not fill a good role, i would rather keep kurt thomas on the team if hed play with that fire and desire like he used to, just my opinion, l8r

rick700

Rookie
antoine is a scorer, he has the ability to put up 30 every night. He would be great with marbury. marbury drives dishes it walker in the corner. Id love to see it. However, out of the 4 he is #4
my list goes crawford, damp, zee, walker.

e_D

Benchwarmer
rick700 said:
antoine is a scorer, he has the ability to put up 30 every night. He would be great with marbury. marbury drives dishes it walker in the corner. Id love to see it. However, out of the 4 he is #4
my list goes crawford, damp, zee, walker.

Are you kidding me? maybe at one point in his carreer he did, but not now. Even then he would have to put up 30 shots to drop 30 points.. his shot selection is terrible. for him to be successful with us, he would have to drastically alter his game. I didnt pay much attention to how well he altered his game in Dallas, but it must not have been enough for them to want to keep him.

Bottom line for me is, pass on Toine. Sure he may run and pass well, and rebound decently, but that doesnt make up for the other poor aspects of his game.

Start Sweetney!!

newmove

Rotation player
I would've prefered to sign Jamal Crawford if I could. He's tight at D, decent at rebounding and he's a scorer. He knows how to play with his teammates in addition.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
u go with dampier with the assumption that allan houston isnt bsing the world when hes saying that hes gonna be ready

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
If I know Houston is healthy... I still take Crawford! Are you kidding me, he's a 24 year-old who already has a 50 point game under his belt. Forget about Shaq! Who's going to offset Mr. Wade? Allan Houston :no: ?

JJtheKnick

Starter
crawford is a young new guy but you have to look at houstons past as a knick. this amn is an all star and if he can play at his top level i would rather have his shooting any time.