Yo ESPN...You better give us our props!!!

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer
While we are currently riding high on this 8 game winning streak that is now including wins against Denver and NO I still see very little coverage by ESPN. Recognizing that Dallas holds the hottest streak (12) and Boston right behind them (10) we should be right there in the same sentence as a HOT team. Instead I still hear about the Heat and Bulls before the Knicks.

ESPN .... wake up and get us some national coverage!!! Stop with this bias bs.

la2ny

Starter
because were ugly in there eyes.

same reason the Heat got crowned even tho LA is still the champs.
LBJ getting best player face of the league title even though Kobe was clearly stiill the best.

its media bias.If we beat Miami the Knicks will still not get talked about. the headline will be "Whats wrong with Miami"..."Spoelstra on Hot Seat"..."Sources:Lebron,"I wanted to be a Knick before I got a circumsision" blah blah blah

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
because were ugly in there eyes.

same reason the Heat got crowned even tho LA is still the champs.
LBJ getting best player face of the league title even though Kobe was clearly stiill the best.

its media bias.If we beat Miami the Knicks will still not get talked about. the headline will be "Whats wrong with Miami"..."Spoelstra on Hot Seat"..."Sources:Lebron,"I wanted to be a Knick before I got a circumsision" blah blah blah

Lebron admitted that he had a pussy after "The Decision"

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
The more under the radar we are, the better. I hope they don't say anything. I don't want any bandwagon fans... tickets are expensive enough! haha

smokes

Huge Member
If we beat Miami the Knicks will still not get talked about. the headline will be "Whats wrong with Miami"..."Spoelstra on Hot Seat"..."Sources:Lebron,"I wanted to be a Knick before I got a circumsision" blah blah blah

Best quote on this forum for a long time. +1

:lol:

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Hell the big three almost lost to Gasol and Rubio in the Gold Medal game...

It wasn't until Kobe took charge and bailed them out that the USA won that one.

GeeboBXNY

Benchwarmer
The more under the radar we are, the better. I hope they don't say anything. I don't want any bandwagon fans... tickets are expensive enough! haha

Yes way to many bandwagon fans already! I think we had this talk a few months ago, same time you used my line as your sig Lol. Glad to see you still have it. Can't wait til' Wednesday, big test for us fellas!

Back on the board, I come and go but I always enjoy a lot of your guys insight. I'll be posting more lately.