My take on the season so far....

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
Whats up everyone? I was an active poster on this site a year back or so but i havent logged on in a long time....But i do wanna say how i feel the season is going so far

1- STAT is amazing! His dominance has really pushed this team in the right direction.

2- Raymond Felton- Mr. Felton and Stat are really clicking, everyone wants CP3 in the big apple with melo but props to ray, hes been playing like steve nash lately. The assists are great and hes found his rhythm shooting. The two man game between him and STAT is unstoppable right now.

3- D'antoni has this team really running the ball and has the offense within his 6 seconds or less rule. The defense has improved, we are blocking shots now but some games (like the Denver one) we just give up a lot of points.

4- Landry Fields has really impressed me so far, his rookie play has been outstanding. He makes good decisions and plays smart basketball.

5- Rest of team- They have been a great supporting cast, chandler and gallo in particular have played great for us so far!

6- As far as the upcoming games against Boston and Miami are concerned:

KEYS TO WIN​

1- Get STAT involved early, he can hang with garnett and with Bosh
2- two man game with STAT and felton
3- Smart passes and team basketball (keep turnovers low)

*Everyone is afraid about Boston's big three (Pierce, Allen, Garnett) (sometimes Rondo) and Miami's big three (wade, james, and bosh) WELL we have our own big three as of late (STAT, Felton, and Chandler) So I'm not worried about these games, I have faith in our Knicks and i always have. Both games are televised so I will definitely be tuning in!!

GO KNICKS