Don't buy into Felton & Amare's #'s

Chitown Kid

Banned
Defense wins Championships. Amare is not a Center. Does anyone think that the Knicks will actually win come the postseason? If so, why? I love their talent and the way they play because they are so fun to watch. I especially like the DePaul Blue Demon Wilson Chandler. However, you guys hopefully realize that defense wins. The halfcourt game wins in the postseason. I don't see anything from this Knick team that suggests that they can win when it really counts. Do you? Why?

:gony:

NYKnicks5

Rookie
Who ever said that this team as it is right now can win a title? I don't think anyone has said that. Anyone who is smart enough knows that we are missing a few pieces and we can go to the next level. Go to the Chicago forums stupid troll.

What is it with New Yorkers and superior intelligence? Excellent rebuttal! Is it so hard to engage in intellectual conversation? You aren't impressing anyone over here with your IROC or jean jacket. Try to debate, if you can...:boohoo:

Yeah I'll take your intellegance and shove it up your ass. Along with your shitty ass pizza.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
bro2.png

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
What is it with New Yorkers and superior intelligence? Excellent rebuttal! Is it so hard to engage in intellectual conversation? You aren't impressing anyone over here with your IROC or jean jacket. Try to debate, if you can...:boohoo:

These debates are to be had between ourselves, as Knick fans. We don't need a passer by who knows as little about the Knicks as he does about encroaching courtesy.

Go on. Go away. You don't know dick about the NYK, and while it is constructive to have criticism from outside the circle, I think we can all agree that your criticism isn't constructive.

You're a net pest. If you weren't a net pest, you wouldn't be making threads based on provocation.

Please would you cordially **** right off.

Thank you.:finger:

Chitown Kid

Banned
It is interesting that out of all the fans in America, and the world, New York fans just seem unable to comprehend most things and completely unable to carry on a debate. It's as if they just react out of emotion with zero intellect. No wonder the educated Boston fans can't stand you...you are like a bunch of animals with no moral code or decency.

Chitown Kid

Banned
I don't think anyone expected this would be a championship team right off the starting gate?

It never will be with D'Antoni but his teams will ALWAYS be a joy to watch. :afro: You have to play D to win and you can't start Amare at C and expect to win in the postseason.

It is interesting that out of all the fans in America, and the world, New York fans just seem unable to comprehend most things and completely unable to carry on a debate. It's as if they just react out of emotion with zero intellect. No wonder the educated Boston fans can't stand you...you are like a bunch of animals with no moral code or decency.

Like I said before go **** your self.

I gotta agree a little bit with this guy. We needed to contest shots, and we didn't do it enough. Should have doubled Paul at the end and left Rondo at the perimeter, and maybe doubled Ray later in the game. But the past is the past, and we can work toward the future.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
how could you not buy into the numbers feltons at around 20 and 9 for the year and amares at like 26.5 9.6 2.3 and 2.0 BLOCKS a game.

i admit we arent the most defensive team in the L but when you play our style it allows the opposition to score points so numbers are inflated and if you watched games we have a knack for getting stops when we need them.

btw no bulls forums?? loll

iSaYughh

Starter
It never will be with D'Antoni but his teams will ALWAYS be a joy to watch. :afro: You have to play D to win and you can't start Amare at C and expect to win in the postseason.

D'antoni doesn't hurt our defense. Any more than he hurts opposing teams' defense.

"You have to play D" -- no shit. We do play D.

Does the rest of the league not play D? They must be the absolute worst. We lead the league in scoring. Celtics D must blow. Are they spending their practice sessions getting blown by Noah while he is on his knees injured?

We also are upper echelon in blocks and other defensive metrics. That our team scoring defensive average is low, is the same reason opposing teams' scoring will always be so skewed poorly, as well.

And defense simply isn't our forte. Yet. Partly because we are so young. Partly, because this is a few months into the first year of a newly rebuilt franchise and team. Our team is still so quality our superstar has the versatility to fill seamlessly at high level of play in multiple positions, as we refine our squad where we seal off all hope from the NBA's best. Games like tonight's.

Second part of your argument:

Let's chew that shit up, too.

STAT is an all-star CENTER. Gg. Is Pau Gasol not a qualified C for a championship team either? O, wait...Wasn't he said to be soft as shit and unqualified on D, too? Ya....Was he ever as nasty and athletically able on D as Amare either way at any time anyways? Nope...

You are outclassed, so stop bringing up NYC as some point of attack. You were outclassed the second you called Chicago your home. And it's one reason you will keep being outclassed in debate. Whether it's you being chewed up surgically and with fact; or through fire being spit.

All good tho. Nobody would expect any diff from you coming from a place that comparatively is a slum of culture, diversity, and financial and sports power.

You

Chitown Kid

Banned
The Knicks give up more points per game than any team in the NBA...LOL @ this clown trying to pawn the Knickerbockers off as some defensive powerhouse. Everyone, seemingly outside of New York, understands that D'Antoni provides entertaining teams that have no chance of ever winning anything.

^^Stephon Marbury >>>>>>>>>>>>> Derrick Rose you faggot

Also we beat Denver and your beloved Shitcago Cows earlier this year. We will do it again come xmas. The Knicks are back you dickhead.. Incase you didnt get the memo