So which center and back-up PG do you want?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
PG - Jason Williams/Allen Iverson (next season)

C - Birdman/Gasol

I think we can find a good back-up PG for not a lot. Birdman will block shots and get rebounds, but like Turiaf won't give much offense. We need more defense though so we can't be picky with offense as long as we're getting a center not trying to score a lot and missing.

I really don't know what's going on with Douglas. I wouldn't care if he's a score-first PG if he attacked the rim more. He might get some assists if he did so as well.

iSaYughh

Starter
M.Gasol, no question. Young (25 I believe), and has an all-around game. With athleticism for true 7'1'' that would let him work *his* game while not detracting from the up-tempo forte of our current unit.

When we add, we need the pieces to fit as seamless as possible. To augment our current dynamic, and never muck with our flow, which is what we thrive off.

M.Gasol has quality starter ability, no doubt. And we can still groom. He can score and move with league-leading size. His blocking/stl numbers (2 blocks and a steal averages), show his impact ability playing both ways.

Adding him and we essential allow the cumulative combo of Fields/Gallo/Wilson to respectively be flying off the bench as our virtual 6th man. In itself, this gives us the perfect 6th man type weapon.

Felton
Fields
Gallo
STAT
M.Gasol

Imagine how Wilson can fly into that rotation at the 2, 3, and 4; or when M.Gasol rests and go we high-flying shifting Amare to the 5.

Depending on our match ups and game flow, D'antoni can optimized our starting and game lineups, having the perfect combination of skills and chemistry between Fields/Gallo/Chandler.

All while adding us a legit starting Center with game ready-made for our system.

Add any decent backup PG with a fortre of the p&r so their being in the game will for Ray won't sacrifice much as they can work most efficiency off STAT.

And a big body with a quality game and power, a la Big Baby, who would actually be available...

Gg. We just sit back and watch our team contend and keep growing as a singularly dominant NBA force.

Felton-Williams
Fields-Douglas
Gallo-Williams
STAT-BigBaby
M.Gasol-Moz
6th Chandler

bench -- AR, Turiaf, Walker, 2011 1st, 2011 2nd, 2011 2nd

iSaYughh

Starter
Chandler -- 5M

M.Gasol -- 10M

Big Baby -- 5M

With our first and two 2nds we target the best sharpshooter we can get in the draft.