Capture3-1.jpg

Capture4.jpg

Capture5-1.jpg

Capture2.jpg

Big Babys' Face: Priceless
Capture.jpg

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I knew there should have been more time added o nto the clock. Im not a sore loser though.. We we get them next time great post sir!:gony:

p0nder

Starter
nice post! we should of won that game! we can beat boston, and I'm sure we can beat Miami too. :D

GeeboBXNY

Benchwarmer
Nice post. Bitter sweet that's for sure. But struggle builds character. Will get them, hopefully when it really matters in the playoffs

mafra

Legend
Great post man. NOt sure of rules. On tivo it appeared there was .05 or .04 when ball landed in Gallo's hands.

I would alter rule, and say if shooter is off the ground (in act of shooting) then it should count, not just ball leaving hands.

I actually feel the bad calls were the two strip jobs on Felton. First one, Allen raped him and grabbed his arm as he got in paint, we don't get call and then Allen drains a 3. 5-point swing.

ALSO, a little later on, with 1-minute left, Felton drives hard to the hoop. Goes strong. Has 24 & 16 on the night, at home, and he gets hammered and ends up on his back on the floor! BOS playing five on four. Allen drains another 3, and Celtics take first lead since early 1st quarter?

Add to this the 3 charge/blocking calls late in the 4th.... where all 3 went against us.

Pierce shoves Gallo and gets the call (and Pierce shoved him again while Gallo was going for off. rebound). Then, BOS draws 2 charges on us!

Suffice to say we got no respect from refs on our home court. Oh well. They are the Eastern chams and we're upstarts. It happens.

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
I'm glad i wasn't the only one who notice there should have been more time added. I was also annoyed with some of the rebounds the Celtics had in the last minutes of the game, a little lucky. Gallo was impressive, did what Kobe did making up for missing 3 free throws but wasn't enough.

The Knicks scored big against a great defensive team, Overall good game.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
wow, what would've been *sigh* that loss still hurts, best way to make it feel better is a win tomorrow against the heat. i want nothing more then a win in that game.

la2ny

Starter
Yeah even with bad breaks they were still there.

Idk why but I knew Amare was going to get the shot and make it like a minute before it all happened, I was only hoping it was enough time and it wasn't but were still a good team