Knicks Have Asked Blazers About Przybilla

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
The Knicks have looked into the availability of Trail Blazers center Joel
Przybilla, Alan Hahn of Newsday reports.

"I've been told that the Knicks have looked into the availability of Joel
Przybilla as the Trail Blazers appear ready to break up that injury-riddled
team. The dream would be to land Marcus Camby for a decent price, but let's not
get carried away," Hahn writes.

http://www.newsday.com/sports/baske...second-cost-the-knicks-updated-1.2546311?qr=1

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/70616/20101216/knicks_have_asked_blazers_about_przybilla/#

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Przybilla and Rudy would be fantastic.

Unfortunately, we will do nothing until the Melo thing is sorted. I just wish it would end already so we can move on with completing this roster.

tiger0330

Legend
Not a bad pickup if we got him, probably just noise though. Why would they trade him when Oden looks like he is done and Camby is like 90 years old.

keyser soze

Benchwarmer
Wow, i would really like Joel Przybilla. That would be a solid pickup for us and I think he'd fit right in. What could we offer?

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
Not a bad pickup if we got him, probably just noise though. Why would they trade him when Oden looks like he is done and Camby is like 90 years old.

Camby would be a great addition and has 2 years left so not a huge, longterm investment for NY... We could catch the last few good years of Camby.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Camby with this exact team would equal a possible finals appearance, but Prizbilla would really help us by giving us a legit starting C and someone to help us in the paint. and he's not all that bad.

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
Pryzbilla is making over 7 mil and Camby over 11 mil. Their may be talks but this is highly unlikely. Jason Maxiell seems more possible, wonder what the Knicks are planning to make it possible.

p0nder

Starter
HOLY SHIT!! does donnie read KOL or what???

i've been wishing for marcus camby back on this team ever since he was traded! i hope they can get either one of these guys who would both fit the system.

GetRealistic

Starter
Joel would be a solid pickup... He's a legit 7 footer who plays above average defense and whose contract expires at the end of the year so it'd be like a tryout. I love Camby as does everybody else but Camby is making 11 mill per so if you bring in Camby you can kiss Melo goodbye. Camby is the type of move you make after you get Melo (if we ever get him)...