Randolph get ready

Sean Williams will be inserted into the starting line up

randolph will get minutes

I will stop typing because im tired and this thread could be better.

your thoughts.

moneyg

Starter
AR will need at least 20 min a game to be effective.. thats just the type of player he is... he needs minutes to get into the flow

he will get the same type of minute walker got ..10-12

NYKnicks15

Starter
I think the best part of Randolph as far as we know right now is his potential. Sadly to D'antoni and the Knicks that his worst part as well. As he does have all the potential in the world Mike wants to win now. There is so much pressure in New York to win now and next year. and the year after that we have no time for Anthony Randolph's potential. Jerome Jordan got the hint and went to Europe.

I personally would hate to trade AR without seeing him play a good 20 minutes a game. I want to see what he can do in blue and orange. See what he can do period. The video is a nice recap of what he can POTENTIALLY do. I agree he needs a good 20 minutes at least to get the game and perhaps thats what scares the knicks brass. his inconsistency. Perhaps that unknown makes them feel he will lose trade value.

I say we play him and evaluate. The worst that can happen is we continue trade discussions for Telfair or Ridnour with him as the pawn. The best? well that could land us Carmelo at the deadline.

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
ill put this out there but i rekon we should start douglas alongside felton and push fields up to the small forward position if gallo misses the next game. He should be fine though so we dont have to worry too much!

tiger0330

Legend
D'Antoni did say its a long season and implied injuries are part of the game that would give AR a chance to play. Now let D'Antoni keep his word, if AR doesn't get playing time now then what's the point of keeping him.

If he doesn't play now, deal him by the trade deadline for a backup PG and a pick.

AR can't be that bad, can he? It's just unfortunate that we are playing the Spurs next. I'll test him out in this game 4sure. I'm sure everyone wants to see AR play and how much he's improved.

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
This could be a blessing in disguise for Dantoni and AR. AR might come out here and play some good minutes show some potential and play maybe a Shawn Marion role with his athleticism and rebounding.

Whoops! I was thinking this thread was going to say Randolph get ready..... "to be traded" :D. I honestly wouldn't mind seeing if the kid can get it together, but I'm pretty sure we won't see him play because Gallo's min. will be eaten up by S.Williams,B.Walker and T.Douglas anyway. Oh well better luck with your next team A.R.