Trade idea as i watch the magic lose to the Rockets.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
One of the main reasons the rockets are winning right now is because Hill is helping contain Howard and he is really running the floor and he Started..... Maybe we shuld give up Galo and get Hill and are 1st rounder back. Even tho D'ant dont like him maybe he noticed Hill is becoming a better player and knowing we need size..... ahahahaha D'ant would never want that i might just be smokingg some good weeedd.... but eyy wat u think my niiiiggas?

Last edited:

moneyg

Starter
One of the main reasons the rockets are winning is because Hill is helping contain Howard and he is really running the floor..... Maybe we shuld give up Galo and get Hill and are 1st rounder back. Even tho D'ant dont like him maybe he noticed Hill is becoming a better player and knowing we need size..... ahahahaha D'ant would never want that i might just be smokingg some good weeedd.... but eyy wat u think my niiiiggas?

ive always said...if we can give up gallo to get a big.. at a good salary...im all for that

hill would fit because hes not a convential big... our coach doesnt like those

the problem is.. will our coach play hill...doubt it..

he rather play a game with the cock

welcometonycity

Rotation player
ive always said...if we can give up gallo to get a big.. at a good salary...im all for that

hill would fit because hes not a convential big... our coach doesnt like those

the problem is.. will our coach play hill...doubt it..

he rather play a game with the cock

yeah bro that was my doubt, Coach is in love with the cock. Im not gonna lie i like the cock (NO HOMO!!) i like his game and his heart for our city. But as i see Chandler turn into our big 3 he has inproved so much (Felton Stat Chandler) and Galo was out for that game and Will the thrill stepped it up bigtime. I just dont see the need for Galo when we can trade for another big and a 1st rounder. THEN that can lead to us trading Randolph for a 1st rounder. Which would mean we would have 2 1st round picks to either use or trade for MELO. Like offer Denver 2 1st rounders n Moz n Azu which will leave us with Hill (or another big) and Turiaf to be alongside with Amare.... Then we just gotta worry about signing chandler and a good backup Pg in the offseason.......or i could just be really high right now u tell me.

1.Felton
2.Fields
3.Melo
4.Chandler
5.Stat (Good backup big)

Last edited:

iJoe

Rotation player
I was wondering which game you were watching as Houston got their ass handed to them.

Jordan Hill would not be playing if Houston had any decent bigs. He still needs a few years.

I'm curious why Robin Lopez is in the Suns doghouse. He barely gets any minutes anymore.

knicksin60

Starter
I say the Knicks should involve themselves in a 3 way trade between Denver and Memphis.The Knicks send Gallo to the Nuggets while the Nuggets send Al Harrington to Memphis resulting in the Knicks getting Zach Randolph in return.There would be nothing more beneficial to the Knicks than Raymond Felton having another beast to throw the ball down low to.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
I say the Knicks should involve themselves in a 3 way trade between Denver and Memphis.The Knicks send Gallo to the Nuggets while the Nuggets send Al Harrington to Memphis resulting in the Knicks getting Zach Randolph in return.There would be nothing more beneficial to the Knicks than Raymond Felton having another beast to throw the ball down low to.

I have always been a fan of Zach but I don't think he would fit in with this squad and how they are playing. To me, Zach's game would greatly benefit a team like, San Antonio or Charlotte who play more of a slower half court game. I just think the pace of the game night in and out would not benefit Zach and eventually would affect his game. It's funny, I reference this in another thread, his strengths and weaknesses fall right in line with every player on this team' rebounds and scores but doesn't play defense....

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer

"Did ya'll see? We got Zach Randolph, now we got a BEAST down low"

KingCharles34

All Star
ZBO is still a beast...anyone see the numbers hes been puttin up? And the Grizzlies been winnin too

Unfortunately i dont think Antoni and Hill are on the best of terms right now. Im still a big fan of going for Varajeo. He proved he can slow down Garnett in the 08 playoffs. We could really use his size, defense and rebounding. Hes like a low budget poor mans Joakim Noah.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
check his stats and he was actually defending Howard in the 1st quarter something we didnt do without stat. I dont mind our team now anyways its really w.e i was jus thinkin out the box since they have are 1st round pick also.

Imo he's just going to be a role player. Just a decent big man. I wouldn't want to give up anything special for him.

And like KS said, I doubt Hill likes D'antoni very much.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Imo he's just going to be a role player. Just a decent big man. I wouldn't want to give up anything special for him.

And like KS said, I doubt Hill likes D'antoni very much.

yeah your right. We need something better. Varejao sounds good, imagine we had him tonight going into L.A. , id be extremelyyy confidentt. But i like our team now anyways.... we need another superstar or another big tho asap if we wana go all the way.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
ZBO is still a beast...anyone see the numbers hes been puttin up? And the Grizzlies been winnin too

Unfortunately i dont think Antoni and Hill are on the best of terms right now. Im still a big fan of going for Varajeo. He proved he can slow down Garnett in the 08 playoffs. We could really use his size, defense and rebounding. Hes like a low budget poor mans Joakim Noah.

Same here, but the big gollywog has torn a tendon in his ankle and is out for the season. Knicks remain in need of an available, healthy big with hardly anywhere to turn.

Kiyaman

Legend
Jordan Hill & Tuarif would fit great as our strong-fowards

I was wondering which game you were watching as Houston got their ass handed to them.

Jordan Hill would not be playing if Houston had any decent bigs. He still needs a few years.

I'm curious why Robin Lopez is in the Suns doghouse. He barely gets any minutes anymore.

I watched that game..... Jordan Hill did a great job on D.Howard, it was
Hills replacement Brad Miller who let D.Howard score & rebound like a beast.
I only see one flaw in 2nd season Jordan Hill performance.....
shooting 20+ feet jumpers when he should be passing the ball.
Kenny Martin is a 4-quarter hogging the ball nut on the Rockets.
Martin is a great scorer but damn! he need to give other teammates
like Scola, Budinger, Lee, and Lowry the 2nd & 3rd quarters to score.
PG-Brook might stay injured the rest of the season if coach Adelman dont
change the offense. I dont see Brook feeding Kenny Martin all game long.

Kiyaman

Legend

It dont matter who Damnphony likes or dislikes this is his last season
coaching the Knicks. He dont have any playoff strategies to win a series
in the East.
Damnphony dont know how to fit any bigman into his coaching.
How long will Knick management let the value of every bigman we add to
the roster trade-value go down to nothing with Damnphony as the coach?

Varageo would be the best bigman for us to get, he comes with veteran
experience in the transition n halfcourt setting game.
Headcoach Byron Scott is not letting Varageo go anywhere anytime soon.

iSaYughh

Starter
It dont matter who Damnphony likes or dislikes this is his last season
coaching the Knicks. He dont have any playoff strategies to win a series
in the East.
Damnphony dont know how to fit any bigman into his coaching.
How long will Knick management let the value of every bigman we add to
the roster trade-value go down to nothing with Damnphony as the coach?

Varageo would be the best bigman for us to get, he comes with veteran
experience in the transition n halfcourt setting game.
Headcoach Byron Scott is not letting Varageo go anywhere anytime soon.

D'antoni's last season with the Knicks? What were the season expectations, attached to D'antoni, that even the most strong and defiant of D'ant skeptics and haters putting up, like abcd? 8th seed Playoffs or bust.

D'antoni more likely to get a fat extension and 1M bonus after this season, than be put on the hot seat, let alone fired.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
change the offense. I dont see Brook feeding Kenny Martin all game long.

Finally someone who saw what i was seeing. The first quarter Hill played great, and you are correct things went downhill when Brad Miller came in.

Kiyaman

Legend
change the offense. I dont see Brook feeding Kevin Martin all game long.

Finally someone who saw what i was seeing. The first quarter Hill played great, and you are correct things went downhill when Brad Miller came in.

Wow! coach Adelman read this post today.

Jordan Hill received 35 minutes of playingtime to beat the Boston Celtics tonight.
Adelman also DNP high scoring Keven Martin, so PG-Arron Brooks could have
a miraculous recovery to start for the Rockets vs Boston tonight.
PG-Brooks is back in action to take the Houston Rockets to the next level.
Damn! I wanted the Knicks to go after FA-Brooks this summer with Eddy Curry money. Sorry Felton, but Brooks is up there with CP3/Deron/Rondo/and Westbrook.

Will the Houston Rockets throw high scoring Keven Martin into the trade mix with Denvers Carmelo & Billups?

Kiyaman

Legend
D'antoni's last season with the Knicks? What were the season expectations, attached to D'antoni, that even the most strong and defiant of D'ant skeptics and haters putting up, like abcd? 8th seed Playoffs or bust.

D'antoni more likely to get a fat extension and 1M bonus after this season, than be put on the hot seat, let alone fired.

Sorry, I dont see any of that happening.
Dantoni did not just lose a game to the Phil Jackson Championship Lakers
Headcoach Phil Jackson exposed Dantoni's "man to man" defense
the same defense that help us win 18 games out of the last 24 games.

This type of exposure showed so many Knick flaws to the next NBA coach
Boston/Miami/Orlando/Chicago/and Atlanta will be one of our first round
teams in the playoffs. Each have a center & PF to expose our weakness.
Watch the next 3 games between Portland/Utah/and Kings, they will use the
scouting-report on our loss to the Lakers, and try to expose us more with
their bigmen.