Root For the Heat.........

Toons

is the Bo$$
i actually dont hate the heat....lebron was always my favorite player....i never had hate for dwade....so i can easily pull for the heat.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
I like the heat. Since I'm from MIA they're my 2nd favorite team. Of course when it's Knicks vs Heat. It's NYK all the way.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
As A huge Kobe Fan it pays me to say this but Lebron is the best player in the League right now. I am almost hoping that we can somehow draw the Heat in the playoffs (however unlikely) as that would a trial by fire for our guys and we would really see what we are made of.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Because once they dismantle the Nuggets on Thursday, Melo will lean more to Broadway or Bust.

I'll actually be cheering for Denver for the same reason! Think about it, if Denver beats Mia. then the team moral will pick up tremendously and will completley hault all Melo to NJ trade talks, and with a win against Mia Denver may begin to play better and Melo doesnt get traded at all

So why is this a good to us? Because our/only best chance (and smartest move) is to land him as a FA, so its best he remains in Denver for the remainder of the season....or gets traded to a team who may want to "rent" him

I like the heat. Since I'm from MIA they're my 2nd favorite team. Of course when it's Knicks vs Heat. It's NYK all the way.

Look I dont bash poster ofter (hardly ever) but that is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard!

First off I dont have a "second favorite team" there are The Knicks, then there are teams who have players I happen to like on them, but no team close to having my support other than The Knicks.

Now lets forget the whole Lebron thing....how can you be both an Knick and Heat fan during the late 90's early 2000's?!

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I'll actually be cheering for Denver for the same reason! Think about it, if Denver beats Mia. then the team moral will pick up tremendously and will completley hault all Melo to NJ trade talks, and with a win against Mia Denver may begin to play better and Melo doesnt get traded at all

So why is this a good to us? Because our/only best chance (and smartest move) is to land him as a FA, so its best he remains in Denver for the remainder of the season....or gets traded to a team who may want to "rent" him

Look I dont bash poster ofter (hardly ever) but that is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard!

First off I dont have a "second favorite team" there are The Knicks, then there are teams who have players I happen to like on them, but no team close to having my support other than The Knicks.

Now lets forget the whole Lebron thing....how can you be both an Knick and Heat fan during the late 90's early 2000's?!

I agree I dont bash people either but wtf is that. That is like saying you like cowboys and skins or sox yanks wtf.:barf:

Blumatic

Rotation player
You all have great points. But I cant imagine the Heat losing (maybe they can) But the trade stuff picked up right after the Decision. Melo is always envious of Lebron. Him coming too NY gives him a chance. If we land Melo and Gasol. I see no team beating us.

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
F/U

Because once they dismantle the Nuggets on Thursday, Melo will lean more to Broadway or Bust.

Sorry that is not a possibility and you should look in the Mirror and SMACK YOURSELF for even suggesting we root for the heat. Are you freaking kidding me I will nva root for that Franchise.......

Last edited:

Blumatic

Rotation player
You all have great points. But I cant imagine the Heat losing (maybe they can) But the trade stuff picked up right after the Decision. Melo is always envious of Lebron. Him coming too NY gives him a chance. If we land Melo and Gasol. I see no team beating us.

Blumatic

Rotation player
Sorry that is not a possibility and you should look in the Mirror and SMACK YOURSELF for even suggesting we root for the heat. Are you freaking kidding me I will nva root for that Franchise.......

Lets not be g@y here. Obviously I'm saying this tongue-in-cheek. The reason why I chose the title is because it is a outlandish thing to for us to root for the Heat. But I gave you a reasonable reason why.

F### the heat. But if they can deliver Melo, I wouldnt be mad.

Last edited:

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
Lol

Lets not be g@y here. Obviously I'm saying this tongue-in-cheek. The reason why I chose the title is because it is a outlandish thing to for us to root for the Heat. But I gave you a reasonable reason why.

F### the heat. But if they can deliver Melo, I wouldnt be mad.

No ones trying to be G@Y when I say look in the Mirror and Smack yourself I mean it in a (YOU LOOKING IN THE MIRROR AND REALIZING WHAT YOU JUST THOUGHT AND SAYING TO YOURSELF "cmon dude what am I thinking of " SLAP ". Its not that serious feel me....But I still say hell no I would nva Root for BOSTON/MIA/CHI/ EVER. PERIOD

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Yeah it's like being a male bisexual.

If you're a bisexual chick that's hot as hell but if you're a dude and you're bi that's just nasty

Blumatic

Rotation player
No ones trying to be G@Y when I say look in the Mirror and Smack yourself I mean it in a (YOU LOOKING IN THE MIRROR AND REALIZING WHAT YOU JUST THOUGHT AND SAYING TO YOURSELF "cmon dude what am I thinking of " SLAP ". Its not that serious feel me....But I still say hell no I would nva Root for BOSTON/MIA/CHI/ EVER. PERIOD

I apologize then.

la2ny

Starter
HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clippers just taxed that ass and Lebron twisted his ankle. Gotta love it. Karmas a b*tch aint it Bron:thumbsup: