STAT Starts....but keep voting.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
finally:beer: lets keep it going though we still got 2 more weeks to vote, ima be at the game when they announce the starters. floor seats fellas ill be giving lebitch hell!!:gony:

Blumatic

Rotation player
finally:beer: lets keep it going though we still got 2 more weeks to vote, ima be at the game when they announce the starters. floor seats fellas ill be giving lebitch hell!!:gony:

I hate you. Have fun at the game. Can you record somewhow them announcing STAT starting and Felton making it.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I hate you. Have fun at the game. Can you record somewhow them announcing STAT starting and Felton making it.

well Felton wont be announced till the week after, but ass for STAT i gotchu guys ill record them announcing the starting lineups even ahaha

nuckles2k2

Superstar

I'll be there too, section 133.

I hope you have floor seats near the Knicks bench/side because I had floor seats on the visitors side before, and my season tix are one level up behind the visitor's basket and it can be quiet as a funeral sometimes.

But of course I'll be given em hell too. I was one of the people that started the "Eva" chant when the Spurs came to town (I still haven't found out if folks could hear it on tv or not, that whole side of the arena started chanting it around Tony's 3rd or 4th chance at the line)

welcometonycity

Rotation player

I hope you have floor seats near the Knicks bench/side because I had floor seats on the visitors side before, and my season tix are one level up behind the visitor's basket and it can be quiet as a funeral sometimes.

But of course I'll be given em hell too. I was one of the people that started the "Eva" chant when the Spurs came to town (I still haven't found out if folks could hear it on tv or not, that whole side of the arena started chanting it around Tony's 3rd or 4th chance at the line)

lmfao i aint hear that

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back

haha nice! ill let you guys know exactly where my seats are once i get em loll. im so excited loll. we better win that game i wanna sock it to the heat in our house so bad, doesnt have to be like what the nuggets are currently doing( although that would be awesome ) but just a nice win loll, maybe like the spurs win.

i definitely wanna get some chants going hahah maybe bitch 3 or something