Last night was the first time

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I felt Mosgov should definitely be getting minutes. I know he has had foul problems and catching the ball, but come on. That was dreadful. Let him foul. Better than seeing that crap.

Scipio

Benchwarmer
Couldn`t agree with you more.

Mozgov must start to play. He needs minutes otherwise how the hell else is he going to gain NBA experience. How come he was good enough - in no D-toni`s eyes - to start as the starting centre at the beginning of the season yet now - in no D-Toni`s eyes he`s not good enough to get any minutes when we need a defensive big when Turiaf has to sit.

This short rotation is killing us. Seriously, Wilson Chandler guarding Tim Duncan ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Toons

is the Bo$$
did you guys not get the memo that he is a slow work in progress?
amares turns hurt us enough
moz negatives outweigh his positives.
for now
and practice against nba players count as nba experience right?

I felt Mosgov should definitely be getting minutes. I know he has had foul problems and catching the ball, but come on. That was dreadful. Let him foul. Better than seeing that crap.

Although you're a bit late, WELCOME TO THE PARTY!!! This small lineup crap is going to get MDA fired. Walsh has to be evaluating this stuff. No matter what big (not named STAT) he brings in MDA has an issue with. Moz and AR offer more defensive resistance against Duncan than Chandler...

New New York

Quiet Storm
We lost this game because we shot 38% from the feild, Amare was shut down by good defense, How does Mozgov resolve any of this!

Now the argument that Mozgov should be getting more reps and playing him more now could benefit him down the road is a valid one

But....this whole argument that we wouldve won this or that game if he was playing is foolish.

At this point Tariaf is twice the player Mozgov is and he got throughly outplayed last night as well!

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
What I'm saying is would it hurt for him to get a few minutes a game? We need to try other things to protect the paint.

Paul1355

All Star
Mozgov and Randolph won't play because they have no clue whats happening. Watch Randolph and Mozgov play with the team, they are never on the same page as everyone else.

Randolph loves to chuck shots and Mozgov never rebounds and fouls everyone he sees. So both of these guys are extremely talented but lack fundamentals, intangibles, and just proved to all of us that they are both projects.