• Yes, he changed!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he's the same!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rady

Administrator
Staff member
a week passed, time to vote. do you want to keep jj active or we ban him back?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
one more thing, i expect as usual, feedback. a vote w/o a sustained oppinion doesn't mean anything

AJD

Benchwarmer
I refuse to vote. But I want JJ to return to KO, he's a nice guy. I want him back so bad that if he is banned, I will leave. Period, end of story.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
i havent been here long but from what ive read jj has no idea what hes talking about and seems like a real jackass

dacash

Benchwarmer
i havent been here that long but living inthe bahamas i was happy to find a site with ppl that are as passionate about the knicks as i am.j j may talk fool sometimes but we all do and it cause he passionate.i think he should stay

WiL8000

Rotation player
I want him to stay as well. If everyone always agrees or can't mess around a little bit, you have a boring forum. Sure JJ got a little carried away sometimes, but if you think thats bad, look at some of Frank Williams's posts.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
well.. i guess he stays :)
he also has my vote (as i said, votes without feedback don't count) i noticed a significant change in JJ's posts, but: be carefull JJ, this IS your last chance so i suggest you treasure it, your first misbehaviour will be severe punished

happy posting ;)