Mayo Steroids

la2ny

Starter
Im gonna go out on a limb and say he isn't the only player to take some type of enhancing drug. 2ndly I'll say this is pretty much it for him in Memphis.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
This may be a dumb question, but what exactly is the point for taking steroids in basketball? Like, it's obvious in baseball, to increase the power or a swing or velocity of a fastball, but basketball...? I don't see it.

petescud

Starter
Work outs, silly...Weight lifting and for endurance mostly, Dog

This may be a dumb question, but what exactly is the point for taking steroids in basketball? Like, it's obvious in baseball, to increase the power or a swing or velocity of a fastball, but basketball...? I don't see it.

iSaYughh

Starter

Injuries. Fatigue, too; maybe the biggest thing.

LeFlume

All Star
Steroids help you increase your atheletic ability. You get stronger, faster, jump higher. You name it. Look at track and field. .Most world records are unbreakable because they came during the steroid era.

p0nder

Starter
I really hope this does not become an issue like it is in MLB. it's possible it was a minor infraction, i haven't read the stories yet. but 10 games seems pretty lenient.

Guys relax it was an energy drink that had a banned substance in it,same with diana taurasi she took sleeping disorder pills and it had a banned substance this stuff happens they just have to be more aware of the rules though

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer

increase speed, vertical, athleticism, strength. It just improves you physically