atdhe.net and channelsurfing.net off the air

tiger0330

Legend
I know a lot of you use these sites to watch NBA games, looks like the Feds shut 'em down. Anyone know any other sites other than NBA league pass.

IPRC_Seized_2011_02_NY.gif

elcol

Rotation player
myp2p.eu > then go to basketball games > then click the game you want to watch > stream link NBA Today > it'll go to a forum post showing all the links for each game and find a stream for your game

elcol

Rotation player
nah you don't, here lemme try to explain except im not the best at computers :p

STEP 1: hit http://myp2p.eu

STEP 2: press Live Sports at the top of the page

STEP 3: hit the basketball tab

STEP 4: press a basketball game like Lakers @ Suns (doesn't matter which the way i do it), make sure you press the tv with the arrow on the right of the page

STEP 5: scroll to the NBA TV that says "NBA Daily" sign then go to others and press play

(at this point you should be at a forum post and a giant sign that says "WELCOME TO myp2p.eu's NBA TODAY!)

STEP 6: scroll to the game you want to watch, and there should be links that say stuff like SJumbo or Sportstream or skysport CLICK on one of those for ur game u wanna watch.

STEP 7: scroll down watch the ad for a sec, WAIT and be patient it might take a second to load the live stream. after that sit back and watch the game :p while your lady/sister/parent is watching gossip girls or w/e :D

IMPORTANT! - sometimes the stream will get shut down by internet cops and the stream will stop working, just go back and find the next stream link to use thats not shut down. IMO Sjumbo is the most reliable but it doesn't matter.

GL ALL :gony:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
NBA League Pass is well worth it.

Works out to be about $1.30 a game and you can watch replays and so on. It's 100 x better than streaming.

petescud

Starter
only a $1.30 a game if only watching Knick games? Thats my thing. Why can't they offer a ala carte type package. I only want to see Knick games

NBA League Pass is well worth it.

Works out to be about $1.30 a game and you can watch replays and so on. It's 100 x better than streaming.