Eddy Curry is SO Fat...

CoolClyde

fatboys_smeddy.jpg

Eddy Curry is SO fat, he sells shade.
Eddy Curry is SO fat, his nickname is "DAMN!"
Eddy Curry is SO fat, when he hauls ass he has to make two trips.
Eddy Curry is SO fat, when I yell, "Hey, Kool-Aid!" he comes crashing through the wall.
Eddy Curry is SO fat, when he goes to the zoo the elephants throw HIM peanuts.
Eddy Curry is SO fat, the back of his neck looks like a pack of hot dogs.
Eddy Curry is SO fat, the shadow of his ass weighs 100 pounds.
Eddy Curry is SO fat, he ate the Milky Way.
Eddy Curry is SO fat, Mount Everest tried to climb him.
Eddy Curry is SO fat, he fell off the Grand Canyon and got stuck.
Eddy Curry is SO fat...

Last edited:

iSaYughh

Starter
That when Eddy's mom read him the story of Hansel and Grettle, the trail of breadcrumbs led to his first eating disorder.

A Cool Clyde thread if there ever was one. Now we just need some photoshops to go along w these bad boys. :afro:

Honestly, whenever I see Eddy Curry this season I need to calm myself down. The NBA should change the rules...there should be no such thing as guaranteed 5-6 year contracts anymore.
Eddy Curry is not even injured or something...he just has no attitude and/or motivation to get in shape for pro basketball and yet he receives over $10 million for that in 1 year? Are you kidding me?

Every man with a bit of conscientiousness would get himself in shape and be ready to play. $ 10 million for a "I don't give a damn' mentality is just obscene.

It's not like we're in recession or something.....:barf:
Or people working 12 hours a day for 30 k a year....

Eddy Curry can rot in Chicago.

p0nder

Starter
poor eddy curry. i mean, his life has got to suck. outside of his contract the guys life sucks.

i'm also pretty sure that even tho he makes lots of money, he's broke as hell. Not to mention what happened to his daughter a couple of years back.... i feel bad for the guy. i hope he figures his shit out some day.