Why not PLAY Anthony Randolph?!

Everyone seems to have come to the conclusion that AR will be traded by the Knicks, either for Melo or the 1st round pick that he could land us.

But why not showcase him before pulling the trigger? I mean, this guy is a REAL talent, someone young and long who runs the court like a 2 guard.

We are currently "settling" for a 1st round pick in most "negotiations" with other teams (and i use ""'s because this is all speculation for the most part right now), but what if this kid blows up in then 2 weeks before the deadline?

Bill Walker should NOT be seeing the floor, IMO, and outside of whichever young gun comes off the bench 1st, Mozgov and Shawne Williams are the only people playing like they DESERVE bench minutes.

Am I crazy to think that his trade value could go up if he sees some time? Or even if Denver sees him doing his thing for a week or two, maybe they pull the trigger on a deal where they only take one of the three big young assets we have (Chandler, Danilo, Fields).

??

You don't wanna get him injured if you're gonna trade him. I for one wish he we were keeping him and developing him into the beast he can be one day. But yeah doesn't look like we plan on doing so they're gonna sit him to prevent injury incase of a trade.

iSaYughh

Starter
^^ Yes. Plus, his value could go down.p

Walsh is protecting his value right now. Even if it's under-value, the value he brings as is is very beneficial and important.