welcome back Zeke

quiggle

Starter
well with the knicks not getting Carmelo, going to the Brooklyn Nets no less, this pretty much seals the deal for Walsh gettting any contract extension. could not get LeBron, could not get Bosh, could not get Wade, could not get Carmelo. one of the worst to run the Knicks in their history. that guy who looks like Prokov, Scott Layden, did a better job while he was with the Knicks.

welcome back Isiah!

iSaYughh

Starter
The STAT Chokes And Wont Get 30 Pts thread wasn't enough? ;)

The Quiggle Reverse Jinx. Time to load up on money for Melo to NY bets.

quiggle

Starter
I couldn't control that but Walsh had Carmelo's fate in his palm of hand and let it slip away. no Knicks fans should forget that. especially those nights Gallinari Chandler etc have bad games, oh Carmelo what could have been.

well with the knicks not getting Carmelo, going to the Brooklyn Nets no less, this pretty much seals the deal for Walsh gettting any contract extension. could not get LeBron, could not get Bosh, could not get Wade, could not get Carmelo. one of the worst to run the Knicks in their history. that guy who looks like Prokov, Scott Layden, did a better job while he was with the Knicks.

welcome back Isiah!
jamalw.jpg

KBlack25

Starter
Honestly, if Isiah is hired back I might have to leave this board and forget the Knicks until he is gone. Not because I wouldn't still care. I just care too much to watch Isiah ruin this team, again.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
This is actually good luck in disguise. Quiggle is a retard who is always wrong. Whenever he says something, the opposite will happen. Hopefully that keeps Isiah as far away from NY as possible. Keep doing your thing Quiggs!

elcol

Rotation player
quiggle although the people here at KO are a lil rough you know we have a lot of love for you LOL

New New York

Quiet Storm
This is actually good luck in disguise. Quiggle is a retard who is always wrong. Whenever he says something, the opposite will happen. Hopefully that keeps Isiah as far away from NY as possible. Keep doing your thing Quiggs!

Yup see his premature thread about Stat's 30 pt streak ending w/ The Nuggets because he only had 17 entering the 4th and Stat not only dripped 30 against Denver, but he nearly scored 40 against Boston!

Giggle knows if we get Melo and Paul his team will never get the multiple titles the Big 3 promised

Thanks for the hate sweetheart!

My question is why are you so focused on little ol us?

quiggle

Starter
I misinterpreted the situation and admit it but let's be realistic here Knicks fans who want the team to win and and hate Isiah, you're not going to win both ways. if the Knicks get Carmelo, it's going to be Dolan's doing under advisement from Zeke, you want Carmelo fine then accept the face that Dolan is flexing his power and has oversay Dantoni and Walsh. If youre afraid of Zeke coming back then hope Dantoni and Walsh muster enough to call off the deal for Carmelo and enjoy subpar season.

STAT did not bring the Knicks back to credibility, Felton did a large part and the Knicks frnachise not showing appreciation willing to trade him for Carmelo speaks volumes. :beer:

skisloper

Starter
There was guy who sat in the upper 400's behind the knicks bench who needs to come alive,

He just kept yelling " Fire Isiah" then clap 4 times and repeat " Fire isiah "

he was so loud and at the time my hero......

ISIAH IS A SMUG RAT

knicksin60

Starter
Why do Miami Heat trolls come here when their team can't even beat the Celtics? Why don't you wait for Lebron, Wade and Bosh to figure out a way to get past the Celtics in the playoffs and win a championship before coming here to troll the forum?

quiggle

Starter
Why do Miami Heat trolls come here when their team can't even beat the Celtics? Why don't you wait for Lebron, Wade and Bosh to figure out a way to get past the Celtics in the playoffs and win a championship before coming here to troll the forum?

just to brush up on your history since you were born late and still on young mofo, Riley was here in New York as a coach for several successful seasons so just cause I put a Riley avatar doesnt mean I'm rolloing with some Heat ish. If I put up Doc Rivers avatar am I rooting for the Celtics because he too played in New York getting injured and Tony Campbell got traded for Harper.

all in all recognize and realize that if the Knicks get Carmelo its because of Zeke you have to thank because he got Dolan involved NOT Walsh or Dantoni because they want to keep that empty promise Gallinari and buck tooth Chandler.