Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Mike Bibby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - Post whom it is

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters

LA KNICKS GUY

Benchwarmer
1. Lin - He gave us a 7 game win streak and is an integral part of the offense. He also hustles on defense. He doesn't get enough credit for that.
2. Chandler - great defense, but not much on offense. That's why I picked him second.
3. Novak - His 3 pointers have helped us get back in games and pull away as well.

Melo has sucked of late. 10 measly points tonight. Stats don't lie, so take off the blinders people. I hope we trade his washed up ass next year.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
It was a tie for me between Lin and STAT but I went with Lin because of how great he's been recently. I respect STAT a hell of a lot for coming to NY when LeBron decided to bitch out and go to Miami.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
1. Lin - He gave us a 7 game win streak and is an integral part of the offense. He also hustles on defense. He doesn't get enough credit for that.
2. Chandler - great defense, but not much on offense. That's why I picked him second.
3. Novak - His 3 pointers have helped us get back in games and pull away as well.

Melo has sucked of late. 10 measly points tonight. Stats don't lie, so take off the blinders people. I hope we trade his washed up ass next year.

And when his game finally picks up you'll be supporting him again, he's in a slump it won't last forever bruh.

My favorite players are Amare, Melo, Chandler, Lin, then Shumpert

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
Melo has turned into one of my favorite players these past few days.

reference: Yes, he is in a shooting slump, but that will come around.

The guy has completely evolved. He went from that iso scoring ballhog to become a team-first player. Out of all the games we had with Melo, I saw him as a selfish, cocky player. I cannot say the same anymore. The guy busts ass on defense, coming up with steals and pushing his opponents hard. He always makes the extra pass instead of chucking the shot (the feed to STAT that time was beautiful). The guy looks like he finally cares about winning. The dude has the heart of a champion and we're going to see it from this man as the season progresses. Everytime Lin is caught up, Melo is there to help him. And it seems as though he's become great buddies with Lin on the court.

Forget the slump, I love this new Melo. Once he's out of it, this team is going to be a threat.

And Amar'e man. I love all these guys, hard to say.

Landry Fields too. The guy is a beast honestly. If he develops a shot and a three and a free throw, he can turn into a VERY solid player.

TakMan

Rotation player
And when his game finally picks up you'll be supporting him again, he's in a slump it won't last forever bruh.

My favorite players are Amare, Melo, Chandler, Lin, then Shumpert

Would you care to share your thoughts on the Fisher trade? Off topic I know but let's make this about you for a second. Lakers 1-2 since then I believe, and players appear frustrated/lacking discipline. Still, big win against Dallas last night.

Knicks32

Benchwarmer
Between Tyson and Novak. I went with Novak because he is more of an underdog.

If you needed more proof that Knicks players read these forums: Fields with two votes?!

Fields voted for himself and Lin voted for him too. The asians are such modest people.

p0nder

Starter
I picked other because I believe that this team is a collective of talent that is perfectly matched and prepared to go deep into the playoffs.

From top to bottom, 1st unit, 2nd unit, defensive units, small ball line up, etc. All of it is possible and balanced and working out just as it should. On any given night a player can step up and lead this team to a W. JLin, Melo, STAT, have all done it recently. Tyson is very consistent and a solid anchor in the paint. I don't think we could of asked for a better addition this off season. Novak, JR, BDiddy, Shump, Jefferies are all getting it done and bring more then a skill set, they bring intangibles and a collective will to win and compete. Landry Fields has re-surged with the arrival of Lin. Jorts is developing very nicely. I like our new coaching staff and the direction they are going. I love 5 game winning streaks.

I'm a fan of the Knicks, not just one player. I bought a STAT jersey when he said "The KNICKS are back!" not because I thought he was some fantastic savior to the franchise, but because the Knicks were relevant and he was there to usher that in. As a central piece of the puzzle STAT get's my vote above the rest because he was the first to come here and accept the scrutiny of NYK ball and attempt to bring a winning culture to the Knicks.

But I can't pick him over any of the others because this is truly a "team" and they play together to win games. Lets just hope they continue to grind it out as a team and continue to believe in one another to get the W.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I really don't know how you remember Bibby but forget Shump :teeth:
Mike Bibby has more fans from back in the day, so maybe there's Knicks fans who current favorite is him. Unfortunately I couldn't add everybody, that's what posting is for!

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Dude.. it's insane how active you are on the forum. Props for the posting and the quality you bring. Apparently you don't sleep.

My top three:

Lin
Chandler
Fields

Go Knicks.

Melo will always be my fav player by default but i have to admit

Novak has won me over as being my current favorite knick right now

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Dude.. it's insane how active you are on the forum. Props for the posting and the quality you bring. Apparently you don't sleep.

My top three:

Lin
Chandler
Fields

Go Knicks.
aha i used to be on realGM but that place is terribly trolled out (especially the Knicks & miami boards) filled with a bunch of little kids & basically argument after argument every single day it seemed very childish. Some of the mods are terrible too either you agree with them or get suspended or banned or what ever lol.

This sites much smoother and less hasty. Realgm does a better job of locking useless threads up though ill give them that aha.:gony:

nixon7

Benchwarmer
Jerome Jordan #6 PER on team no love

Jerome Jordan, #6 PER on team, no love from coaches, fans, or pundits.

Still see role for Jordan and Harrellson getting key stop and/or rebound in playoff game.