Official Trade Rumors Thread

Broadway

All Star
Small and somewhat irrelevant but interesting. The exact plan the Grizzlies wanted to execute all along. Trade for Luke Ridnour and lose Gasol in free agency...lol

Ridnour trying to upstage the draft with his Q-Snitch ways...lol

and hollup he's not done

and hollup he's about to be....To Be Continued

mafra

Legend
WHAT IF... SAC-LAK cannot reach an agreement. What if, LAK discover SAC doesn't want to deal Cousins to a team in-state, and they keep asking for more, and more, and more... What if Cousins doesn't want to go to LA (he's from Mobile, ALA)...

What if LAK have that itch t get good quickly, as in now. What if they want to take the city back from the Clippers, and try to get Kobe 1 more ring? What if...

What If Mitch and the prodigal son call Jenny into the office and ask her to get her man on the line.

What if LAK offers Randle & the #2 pick for 'Melo?

1) LA recruited Melo last year.
2) Melo would waive no-trade for LA
3) LA is proving the want t go for it now.
4) Trade for Melo and sign Wade, Love or Aldridge.
5) Phil explains to 'Melo there's no immediate help at 4 (we are drafting a project, building for the future).
6) Melo doesn't see help coming in free agency.
7) Melo knows his window is closing and wants to win (doesn't want another 20win season).

It's possible Knicks trade for Randle and the #2. They take Russell, knowing if not PHI will. Then, take Okafor-Pirzingis-Hezonja-Mudiay at 4.

We have our future:

Russell
Randle
Okafor

Broadway

All Star
Okay I don't think he comes here as he makes this official to PDX, but fans can start drumming up dream scenarios on him now. I know Red is loving this....Ha Ha Ha

After I argued with him we have no shot

San Antonio and Lakers top his list with Dallas, Knicks, Atl, and maybe a couple others in the fold.

Broadway

All Star
I really see Dwayne Wade coming to New York just to piss off Riley haha

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Dwayne will sign in Cleveland(to really piss Riley off) or he'll sign in Los Angeles(to really piss Riley off)

Riley's basketball history is tied to....

Lakers
Heat
Kentucky
Knicks

In that order

Broadway

All Star
This is probably the direction Phil should go at this point

With Saric not coming over this yr and may stay over 1 more yr....Hinkie took on 2 expiring contracts to get Stauskus, a pick, and swap rights on future drafts.

Paul1355

All Star
I hear no one wants to play for the Knicks and this triangle thing...per source

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
No one wants to play for the Knicks b/c Melo is here.As long as Melo is here we can forget about getting a legit player in the NBA.

Kiyaman

Legend
No one wants to play for the Knicks b/c Melo is here.As long as Melo is here we can forget about getting a legit player in the NBA.

So TRUE!
:agreed: Its just hard to explain it to our other Knicks Fans .. Melo is to old n slow to play at the 3 spot, plus Melo has no hustle or bigman IQ to play at the 4 spot.

Free agent LaMarcus Aldridge stated to the Lakers he's not playing at the 5 spot, then cut his visit with Phil Jackson.