KD wants out??

Wow. Woj reporting that at least half the league has already called Brooklyn to ask about KD?s availability.

Watch Brooklyn trade him for a huge haul to reset the franchise and then also trade Kyrie and get him off the books.

I just hope KD gets traded out of the East.

Also, imagine Brooklyn with Ben Simmons as their ?star? after all this is said and done. Weird turn of events.

Kiyaman

Legend
I gave up on KD when OKC had a 3-1 lead over GS Warriors in a playoff series, and GS Warriors won the series beating Durant in 3 straight games. Then in the offseason FA Durant signs on to the GS Warriors. That move showed me Durant is just a high scoring player, not a team captain, or team-player, or the teams-leader. Especially in Durant's final season on GS Warriors when Durant kept clashing with a real NBA Team Leader Draymond Green.
Durant being the main scorer on the USA Olympics team, almost got the USA a Bronze medal, if Booker & Jrue Holiday didn't join the team in the nick of time.
Harden leaving Durant twice, once in OKC, then last season on the Nets, says lot's about Durant's personality on and off the court.
Durant & Kyrie happen to be FOOLS Gold .. LOL

It?s crazy. The early discussions are saying that Brooklyn is looking to net someone like Devin Booker or Jimmy Butler and multiple 1st round picks for trading away KD.

If only just once we could trick a star free agent to sign here, when he hates it after one season, we could get a ransom trading him away apparently.

mafra

Legend
I guess Nets not cool anymore. I wonder what Marks has to say now? Durant was just paid 120 mil for 90 games and 1 playoff series win?.

Nets don?t control their own first rounders until 2028.

Kiyaman

Legend
It?s crazy. The early discussions are saying that Brooklyn is looking to net someone like Devin Booker or Jimmy Butler and multiple 1st round picks for trading away KD.

If only just once we could trick a star free agent to sign here, when he hates it after one season, we could get a ransom trading him away apparently.

How long will it take the Nets FO to trade Durant's 4 yr $190M contract ???
The count down started July 1st.
One week?
One month?
Two months or more?

mafra

Legend
I heard you asked to go to MIA, but Nets not allowed to trade for Bam, Butler or Lowry. Lol.

Funny thing is that GSW probably have best offer, but if KD was motivated to leave Nets in last bc GSW won a title without him, I imagine he won?t return there.

TOR? Sounds like that?s the place? FVF, Siakum, KD enough?