Jalen Brunson?s first live action with the Knicks in Pro league !!!

Kiyaman

Legend

The Knicks three scorers above .. do need Derrick Rose & Quickley's scramble leadership in the rotation, and Donavon Mitchell creative leadership in the lineup to have an above .500 record next season.

mafra

Legend
And I beat Danya Abrams in a SL tournament, then he went to BC and won Big East Tourny and a game in NCAA Tourny.

I?ll take WC Finals and Pro Am loss every year.

tiger0330

Legend
They lost the game!!
Enough Said!!
Can?t tell anything from an exhibition game but damn there wasn?t one NBA player on the other team. Jalen is the real deal but imo not better than DRose so he?s going to be a building block and not the guy to get the Knicks to the NBA finals.

Can?t tell anything from an exhibition game but damn there wasn?t one NBA player on the other team. Jalen is the real deal but imo not better than DRose so he?s going to be a building block and not the guy to get the Knicks to the NBA finals.

That is the very thing I was thinking.
Something has to be changed in this offense for Jalen to be the real deal. The number of mouths he?s got to feed. How many of the Knicks players can impact the game without the ball. Those players are gone.

Got a question for you? How did the other team have that good of chemistry? or Does it speaks to individual play of Randle, Obi and Jalen? Good individual stat but it doesn?t win games.

Kiyaman

Legend

The past two seasons D.Rose leadership & closer skills were the best player on the Knicks roster.

Brunson & Randle may become suspects without having any team-leadership within their talent/skills and performance.

Adding Jalen Brunson to the Knicks to take Randle's job as the Knicks full time PG, and not trading Randle to the next team may result in a catastrophe Knicks season.

Randle has not mix well or co-existed well in lineups with NBA PG's .. Lin Sanity, Lou Williams, DLO (Russell), Lonzo Ball, Caruso, Clarkson, Payton, Rivers, and D.Rose.

And Brunson's PG performance NEEDED big help from play-makers Doncic and Dinwiddie's creative ball-movement in the lineup to win and close games.

Brunson & Randle controlling the ball and decision making on offense may result in the same out come as the summer pro game .. both players are not creative on offense, plus have a poor defense, poor ball-movement, and are only good at given a slow ISO half-court offense throughout the game.
And if Brunson have to dribble the ball every time he touch it like Randle & Barrett than expect a Knicks lottery season.

Efrid Payton or Kemba ???
Efrid Payton or Brunson ???

Like I was telling Tiger about Doncic and the Mav?s offense. When Brunson was running the offense the ball moved. Whether Brunson can make the ball move in the Knicks offense is the large question.
What player on the starting 5 is going to sacrifice their game or change their game for the good of the team?
I see more internal fight on the horizon. One?you just sign Brunson to a big Contract. So he need to show that was a good move. That means he got to the other to buy into his game and leadership.
Two? you add DMit to be the savior. His game much be showcased. If I?m not mistaken he played a lot of PG. So he got to get the other players to buy into his game and leadership.
Third, Fourth and Fifth? you gave MRob a big contract. Randle is working on the second year of his big contract. Lastly you got the #3 overall pick trying to make a jump to be Given(not earned) a new contract.
This is a receipt for disaster because of all of the mouths you have to feed. The word Chemistry means nothing to the people that together this team.

I for one see no player that I like on this team and will not pull for it.