May the Jorts be with you

WrongIslander

Rotation player
If there is one thing I'm clinging to from this year it's the increased playing time of late of Josh Harrellson. His tenacity, heart and skill set is one we have sorely lacked for a long time.

If Amar'e can get back healthy then Jorts is going to be a real weapon for us and give Stat and Chandler the chance to rest up for when it matters most (assuming D'Antoni's stupid ass gets us there!).

I love this kid. Him and Shumpert this year and Douglas and Fields last year, who says we have no bench?!

petescud

Starter
I like these kids as well, though half are playing out of position...get rid of Bibby and The Giraffe though when Barron returns

If there is one thing I'm clinging to from this year it's the increased playing time of late of Josh Harrellson. His tenacity, heart and skill set is one we have sorely lacked for a long time.

If Amar'e can get back healthy then Jorts is going to be a real weapon for us and give Stat and Chandler the chance to rest up for when it matters most (assuming D'Antoni's stupid ass gets us there!).

I love this kid. Him and Shumpert this year and Douglas and Fields last year, who says we have no bench?!

Scipio

Benchwarmer
Don`t worry. D`Antoni will ruin him and him him standing on the outside shooting threes all night.

pakopako

Benchwarmer
We never had NO bench, just an incomplete one.

Last year, we had extra guards that were good. This year, we have good centers. Though Jorts and Shumpy are a great sub for 'Melo and STAT.