Disapointed

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
Expected alot better, they blew it...

But I don't expect it to stay like that, as we can all see, they can play. So no one lose too much sleep over it, 0-2 isn't a big deal, though I would've liked to see them over .500....

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
words that are allowed on this site cant explain how dissapointed i am. Im too pissed to post anything sensible right now

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
It's sad the knicks are laying eggs like this, but at least it early. Hopefully we can iron things out soon. Now Eddie Robinson seems like a good idea. TT seems like he's sleepwalking. If ERob can come with energy we can get rid of TT.

6thman

Benchwarmer
woooo what the hell is that????? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Could somedbody explain what happened because i didn't see anything of the game!?

newmove

Rotation player
F! They blew it!!!! F! F! F! F! F!
Dammit, I'm so pissed off. F! TT have let us down again! Sweets was good though.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i just couldn't believe my eyes when i saw the result. the celtics are a very lousy team, and i can't explain myself what happened there. i can't say to much since i didn't saw the game, but i believe fans payed for the tickets to see - if not a win - at least a good show. the knicks should really appologize for this loss, especially since it happened against boston

Game recap

Blumatic

Rotation player
dr.carpy said:
It's sad the knicks are laying eggs like this, but at least it early. Hopefully we can iron things out soon. Now Eddie Robinson seems like a good idea. TT seems like he's sleepwalking. If ERob can come with energy we can get rid of TT.

I think its the worst idea in the world. How many guards and small forwards do we need. Can we get a big man?

newmove

Rotation player
Any suggestions on whom should we go for? I mean there are lots of great centers in the L but none of them seems to be an option. We could've required ED though we went for a small guy.

WiL8000

Rotation player
The Knicks should sign Robinson. I know we're overloaded at that position, but he could be used later on in a trade. Right now he may fill the slot of Tim Thomas, because he is playing terribly right now. Signing Robinson is also a step in the right direction in buying out Shandon Anderson's contract.

newmove

Rotation player
Hopefully they will otherwise we're in trouble. It's only three games yeah, but you can't start the season like that and hope for advancing to the Conference Finals, no way. Our third game is a MUST win.

Trin_Starr

Starter
I too was disappointed with their lackadaisical play on Saturday, but I don't think the Knicks 0-2 state should be of major concern. However they need to remove that complacency against teams that they think they can beat. That's what obviously happened to them on saturday night. They thought that Boston was going to be a walkover, and so did not feel that it was necessary to be ready for the game mentally. They didn't psyched themselves out to win!
Look at Orlando, they suffered the same fate as ours against the Bobcats. Orlando knew they had Francis, Hill, Dwight & Juwan Howard, against a team that had aging Steve Smith. They felt that they could walkover them, but they were wrong!

From the game against Minny, we saw that when the knicks respect teams, they play hard.
I hope the most important thing they have learned from Saturday's loss to Boston, was that you have to bring it every single night.......no matter who your opposition is.
I think they will play a more cohesive all round game against Philly.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
To my get rid of TT, Blumatic said:

I think its the worst idea in the world. How many guards and small forwards do we need. Can we get a big man?

TT salary = 12.9 Mil. (Money he'll never get again)
ERob = 875000 - 1.4 Mil

whos the better bargain. I hate to see a millionaire drag his hindquarters just like any other working stiff who'll never see half the money. I mean really, if we had half the talent, and somebody gave you the chance to suit up for the Knicks at MSG, who here wouldn't give almost anything just for the chance...TT needs to wake up. The team needs to wake up. If any off us "regular joes" went to work like they have the last two games, we'd be unemployed. TT feels way to safe at SF. If we put Ariza in front of him in the rotation, got ERob he and some of the other loafers would try harder. I really don't have a problem with people questioning what I post. I do however despise when the poster answers a suggestion with a question. I say when you complain, you should stick your neck with a suggestion of your own. Everyone who follows the Knicks can suggest getting a Center! That's not what's on the table here. So stay in context with what's written.

KNICKSCALI

Benchwarmer
yeah you can't knock boston though, they played good, pierce is one of the best sg in the league, and they two were on a 0-2 road... knicks just played flat, they can't do that, in the t-wovles game they played an up tempo game, if the wovles scored, the knicks came right back and didn't get down on themselves... in the boston game they look lost, at times wondering what was going on... i would like to see wilkens start ariza, just to show tim that he needs to step up... because that schedule doesn't bring anything easy are way.... we got phily (who needs a win just as bad as we do), the clippers who are playing tuff, elton brand is looking good, indy, artest is going off and o'neil isn't even starting and then off to a trip of the lone star state (duncan, t mac, dirk- enough said)... still i love my knicks and since the giants broke my heart on sunday (why straham why!) i hope the knicks come for this next couple of games ready to play and get a good couple of w's

p.s.- still looking for a big man- if you know of anyone, contact mr. thomas at msg pronto!