So..If a player has a death in the family..No team official can go to the funeral??

moneyg

Starter
while low level players that cant afford meidcal attention on their injuries or rehad... which will hurt many..

i think on a more personal level is how far does this no contact thing go....

many players have relationship with team officials...

would stern consider giving a pass under certain circumstances????

Also, if a team official is laid off can he contact a player and then be re-hired????

your answers/thoughts......

NYallDay

Benchwarmer
they wont make it so extreme that it overrides relationships which are bigger than basketball. Both Mickey Arrison (Heat owner) and Pat Riley were able to go to Bosh's wedding and mingle with Bosh, Wade and Lebron.

The no contact is only applicable in the context of business dealings and basketball related activities.

while low level players that cant afford meidcal attention on their injuries or rehad... which will hurt many..

i think on a more personal level is how far does this no contact thing go....

many players have relationship with team officials...

would stern consider giving a pass under certain circumstances????

Also, if a team official is laid off can he contact a player and then be re-hired????

your answers/thoughts......

moneyg

Starter
they wont make it so extreme that it overrides relationships which are bigger than basketball. Both Mickey Arrison (Heat owner) and Pat Riley were able to go to Bosh's wedding and mingle with Bosh, Wade and Lebron.

The no contact is only applicable in the context of business dealings and basketball related activities.

thats weird. this was before june 30th???

so why wouldnt they let Jordan talk to deron williams at a golf game????

NYallDay

Benchwarmer
the heat , and bosh's people asked the nba for an exemption because of the special occasion. i doubt there is anything jordan and derron can talk about except jordan saying 'hey you wanna come play for me after next season?'

thats weird. this was before june 30th???

so why wouldnt they let Jordan talk to deron williams at a golf game????

moneyg

Starter
the heat , and bosh's people asked the nba for an exemption because of the special occasion. i doubt there is anything jordan and derron can talk about except jordan saying 'hey you wanna come play for me after next season?'

yeah the league warned him about it .. it even included brandon jennings...