Possible playoff scenarios

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
The knicks still have a chance to reach the 5th seed in the east to play the hornets, this is definately the best route for them. I def wouldnt want them playing the nets or pistons in the opening round, i think if the knicks would win the series vs the hornets, (call me crazy) but i think the pacers would be the easiest of the top 3 ranked teams in the east, if theyd get thru the pacers itd be eastern conference finals and wed watch starbury and h20 work their playoff magic, l8r

--Jay

e_D

Benchwarmer
i dont know, i think knicks vs. nets or detroit would be kinda interesting.. if TT and houston are healthy it'd be a good match up. steph is a proven playoff performer, he would have a monster series no doubt. i think if we could overcome a top seeded team like NJ or detroit we'd have the confidence to take it at least to the EC Finals, maybe even NBA finals.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
Hoagies99 said:
The knicks still have a chance to reach the 5th seed in the east to play the hornets, this is definately the best route for them. I def wouldnt want them playing the nets or pistons in the opening round, i think if the knicks would win the series vs the hornets, (call me crazy) but i think the pacers would be the easiest of the top 3 ranked teams in the east, if theyd get thru the pacers itd be eastern conference finals and wed watch starbury and h20 work their playoff magic, l8r

--Jay

I would love to see the Knicks move to the fifth spot and face the Hornets. But wherever we fall, we have to be able to rise to the occasion and beat that team.

WiL8000

Rotation player
We would need to win an insane ammount of the upcoming games and it's a tough schedule. Hopefully they'll step up, the young guys are looking good.

jayp

Benchwarmer
i don't care what spot we get as long as we have H20, TT and Penny 100% back by the time playoffs start.. we don't stand a chance in any spot without those guys..

rady

Administrator
Staff member
there's really no way the knicks finish 5th. we have only 3 games at home left (portland, chicago and cleveland) and 5 away.
i'm telling you, it would be a miracle if we mentain this position the way we' and the other teams are playing, and as about the opponent, let's face it, new jersey is our best chance

newmove

Rotation player
i guess it would've been easier vs nj cuz kidd would be rite after injury when the postseason starts so steph would kill him... and TT would take care of kmart...