Melo signing with the knicks again?

tiger0330

Legend
I could see it if we sign two max FA's and are looking for guys willing to sign for the vets min. I haven't heard what Melo's expectations are for playing in the league again, is he willing to sign for the vet min, will he come off the bench. The flip side is if we don't sign any stars this year, would Melo want to play with a rebuilding team that won't make the playoffs for the vet's minimum. I would be surprised if anyone offers any more than a 1 yr deal at the vets min to him after his experience this season.

I could see it if we sign two max FA's and are looking for guys willing to sign for the vets min. I haven't heard what Melo's expectations are for playing in the league again, is he willing to sign for the vet min, will he come off the bench. The flip side is if we don't sign any stars this year, would Melo want to play with a rebuilding team that won't make the playoffs for the vet's minimum. I would be surprised if anyone offers any more than a 1 yr deal at the vets min to him after his experience this season.

Dude is done. Liability when he is on the court. Not trying to be a jerk, but Melo is done.

mafra

Legend
Melo and KD from same area... both attended Oak Hill Academy. Could be 15th man or something.