t-mac isn't comin

nycballa91

Benchwarmer
in all the papers it says t-mac wants to go to the pacers or rockets. i really don't think he is comin to the knicks for 2 milllion like"only the knicks" said cause that is just stupid. just face it. is is gonna be really hard 4 the knicks to get t-mac.

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
nycballa91 said:
in all the papers it says t-mac wants to go to the pacers or rockets. i really don't think he is comin to the knicks for 2 milllion like"only the knicks" said cause that is just stupid. just face it. is is gonna be really hard 4 the knicks to get t-mac.
Dude I was joking anyway! It's obviously unrealistic. If you could get Shaq and T-Mac for 2 million this league would be a joke.

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
Re: lol

nycballa91 said:
wow! wat a funny joke. dobo
Okay it's a joke because the players in this league always have a part in them that wants the money, even though they have enough. What I said is pointing that out. Showing that in order to win a championship, it won't always cost you a fortune. Also what the hell is a dobo? Did you make that up? Anyway it was a joke just probably to complex for you to understand. :rolling:
Another thing, I never said T-mac was gonna come for 2 million so stop putting words in my mouth.