Dec 15th has arrived

NYKnicks15

Starter
The first day you can trade away free agent signees from over the summer. It seems first offer made from the Knicks is Malik Rose for Denver's Earl Watson. Reality of that is possible and let it be known the Knicks would rather send James over there.

We're also in the market for a defensive minded SF..and it doesnt look like Artest is within our reach because we wont give up any of our 2 year/rookie players.

Expect a lot of movement to occur especially as deadline approaches. Just would like to know what moves you think the Knicks will make..please let them salary and logically reasonable!

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
as said before, no problem trading any of our old bigs...curry frye and butler (lee too) are the future and will only get better with more playing time. rose for watson sounds great to me, except i figure it would cut into nates minutes. browns been pretty consistent with getting craw minutes and q now, so looks like nate will get screwed unless marbury or q get moved. if it comes to it id have no problem trading ariza and some1 else for a better sf but thats not looking great right now.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
from the curry deal...depends on our record i think...? i forget, it depends on ours or chis record. but yea, we do.

NYKnicks15

Starter
next season we have only San Antonio's draft pick. our original first rounder goes to Chicago unless we place 26-30 then it goes to Utah.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
i want battier rather than watson, but memphis wont give him up unless they can get dump cardinal's big contract on us because they can simply move miller to sf. they could use james i guess. as for penny and davis, well, artest is still a name that is circulated throughout trade rumors, i'd use their expiring contracts to lure indiana to pull the trigger on the trade. going after battier should be our 2nd choice after artest (who both frighteningly play so much like each other)

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
the reason i like a malik rose for earl watson trade is because we get rid of that SLOUCH MALIK ROSE. this guy should NOT be starting. ariza and lee deserve a lot more minutes. larry brown will then be FORCED to giving more minutes to those guys.

same thing with antonio davis.