• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Series Schedule and Results

Lakers lead 2-0

Gm. 1: LAL 109, UTA 98
Gm. 2: LAL 120, UTA 110
Gm. 3: Fri., May 9: at Utah, 9:00 p.m. ET (ESPN)
Gm. 4: Sun., May 11: at Utah, 3:30 p.m. ET (ABC)
Gm. 5*: Wed., May 14: at L.A., TBD (TNT)
Gm. 6*: Fri., May 16: at Utah, TBD (ESPN)
Gm. 7*: Mon. May 19: at L.A., TBD (TNT)* if necessary

* if necessary

The Utah Jazz

Deron Williams
Ronnie Brewer
Andrei Kirilenko
Carlos Boozer
Mehmet Okur

The Los Angeles Lakers

Derek Fisher
Kobe Bryant
Lamar Odom
Vladamir Radmonovic
Pau Gasol

logo_utahjazz.gif

180px-Los_Angeles_Lakers_logo.png

All thoughts, comments, and analysis belongs in this thread.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
less than an hour til tip off, if the Jazz are lookin to steal a game this would be the one. I dont see them winning anymore then 1 game in this series. They're a tough team but not tough enough. Boozer and Deron did a great job this year but its almost time for them to go home. Cant wait to see the western conference finals aka the championship

Lakers vs hornets/spurs

Still pickin the spurs but the hornets have impressed me all season long and they continue to. Chris Paul seems to get better almost every game he plays. About a month ago i didnt think it was possible for him to be any better then he is but hes been proving me wrong. The 2 best players in the league (paul and kobe) would be a great matchup but the hornets despite being up 2 games to 1 have their work cut out for them.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Mike Tirico sucks Kobes and lebrons dicks until their sponge-like

radio_tirico_412.jpg

He must not have liked this:

hrmvr9.jpg

If the Lakers had bynum, I would guarentee them a championship. Without him i think they're too soft down low. I predict that Gasol will have problem against the Spurs, he at times in this series has had problems with the physical carlos "the bruiser" boozer. I got the lakers taken the next 2.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Ashton kutcher lost

Hes must be takin notes from Mcflurry

Congrats to the Lakers. Im pullin for them even though i still think the spurs will win. Should be a great game between the hornets and spurs in new orleans. The winner of tonights game has Kobe, Pau, and Odom waiting for them.

*edit - The Hornets vs Spurs game is monday night. What the f*ck am i suppose to watch tonight?

Last edited: