Do the Knicks have interest in Devin Harris?

gmf1369

Benchwarmer
Once a big name, Harris has fallen off the map as of late. Since averaging 21.3 points per game for the Nets during the 2008-09 campaign, his numbers have decreased in every season, all the way down to the 9.9 points per game he averaged with the Atlanta Hawks last year.

He?s not a great three-point shooter as he has knocked down only 31.8 percent of his long-range attempts in his career. While he can?t shoot a lick, Harris still has some quickness and can get to the basket and gets to the free-throw line at a pretty decent rate (5.7 career attempts per 36 minutes). Defensively though, just like the others, he is subpar.

Is he on the radar, or better yet should he be on the radar of the Knicks???

Thoughts???

Paul1355

All Star
Once a big name, Harris has fallen off the map as of late. Since averaging 21.3 points per game for the Nets during the 2008-09 campaign, his numbers have decreased in every season, all the way down to the 9.9 points per game he averaged with the Atlanta Hawks last year.

He’s not a great three-point shooter as he has knocked down only 31.8 percent of his long-range attempts in his career. While he can’t shoot a lick, Harris still has some quickness and can get to the basket and gets to the free-throw line at a pretty decent rate (5.7 career attempts per 36 minutes). Defensively though, just like the others, he is subpar.

Is he on the radar, or better yet should he be on the radar of the Knicks???

Thoughts???
would prob want more than he is worth

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Devin Harris is a solid player I would love to have him if available for the vet min. He is worth more than that so I doubt he will sign here. We are going to have to hope someone takes way less money to play with Melo and Tyson Chandler.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Maybe for the vet. minimum because of his past injuries. Anything more than that they shouldn't offer. I like him, but yeah.