Trade anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

nycballa91

Benchwarmer
as you all kno the knicks r payin andersonway too much. i say screw him. he suks and is overpaid. knicks could take that $and spend it on somebody decent like kobe or t-mac. tell me wat u think.

JJtheKnick

Starter
true he is a waste of money but the thing is nobody wants him for that kind of money. i really dont think he will get paid that much if he leaves NY

nycballa91

Benchwarmer
who cares

i really don't care what he gets paid elsewher. he SUKS and they should get rid of him as soon as possible.

AJD

Benchwarmer
Re: who cares

nycballa91 said:
i really don't care what he gets paid elsewher. he SUKS and they should get rid of him as soon as possible.
Easier said then done :!:

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
Guys he is what he is: a backup. Our Real Problems are Houston and KT. We need to replace these guys with youth and more stability.

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
i think shandon makes this team worse, his defense is overrated and he ruins their offensive flow , i find him to be 1 of the worst players in the league at times, they need to do something about him asap

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
nycefnl said:
Guys he is what he is: a backup. Our Real Problems are Houston and KT. We need to replace these guys with youth and more stability.
THANK YOU!!!! FORGET ABOUT ANDERSON RIGHT NOW HE IS THE LEAST OF OUR WORRIES!!!

JJtheKnick

Starter
THANK YOU!!!! FORGET ABOUT ANDERSON RIGHT NOW HE IS THE LEAST OF OUR WORRIES!!!

i cant believe im saying this but i agree. there is a lot more to worry about like a CENTER that should be the main foucs of the off season. [/quote]

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
anderson i sreally overpaid and so is penny but penny is worth the money than anderson ..... also anderson is in the team cause of his contract cause isiah would been trading him

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
there as got to be a team that would want him. like the bobcats or somehting. anderson is NOT THAT BAD
Okay now that's wrong and you know it. He is terrible and even if he was okay he isn't worth what we're paying him.

Status
Not open for further replies.