What's dumber than Al Harrington?

Asimov

Benchwarmer
I'd seriously think about about buying this guy out if he cant be swapped for the same contract. We cant have D'Antoni suffering like this

th3realicon

Rotation player
Al Harrington just made Knicks fans remember him. His name will forever be tied with the LA Clippers. 2 different games, twice hanging in the rim, against the same fvcking team.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I just don't understand why players do that shit? When a player like Harrington scores he always try's to make his score look better like tonight.Players like him always has to slap the backboard,pull up on the rim just to try and make it look better.This is exactly what I mean about Harrington not being a team player and not being smart out on the court.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I posted this a while back, it all came true. Not overwhelmingly true, but clearly (in my book) this guy should be shipped for all (hopefully more than) he's worth.

Hanging on the hoop like a Gibbon isn't a real indicator of his lack of worth, but it's just another bruise on his resume.

What a tool.

This is what ESPN's Seth Landman had to say:

There are major pros and cons to Harrington right now, and I'll use this chance to mention that the most similar at-age player on his Hollinger stats page right now is Tim Thomas, which is never a good sign. But one thing is definitely true: His value will never be higher. He's coming off the hottest streak of his career, he's killing it from the 3-point line, and he's making his free throws for the first time. He's likely going to do two things extremely well the rest of the season in New York: hit 3s and score points.

If you have some breathing room in those categories, Harrington might be able to net you someone less streaky who helps you more across the board.

Trading him might be a good idea; as hot as he is right now, the one thing I learned in going back through his game logs for every season of his career is there is a cold spell coming. It is inevitable.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
cheer up, at least you don't have Crawford here anymore

What have the Knicks done since Crawford left?

It's not like the team became a playoff team, after he left. The team has a sub .400 record and the 13th spot in the east.

quiggle

Starter
What have the Knicks done since Crawford left?

It's not like the team became a playoff team, after he left. The team has a sub .400 record and the 13th spot in the east.

but most of you here would rather have this current team without Crawford instead of possibly playoff team with him, right?

Toons

is the Bo$$
Al harringotn

Clippers Game

38 pts, 13/21 fg
4/8 3 pointers
8-9 free throws
7 rebounds
played 41 minutes

now, how the **** do you not stand up for your team when a player performs like this???
harrington clearly had to hold on the rim to avoid thorton.

“It’s crazy. L.A. was totally different because I did slap the backboard,” Harrington said. “This time I felt like I was making a routine play. As soon as I got my feet underneath me, I let go. Look at the tape. He (Thorton) walked underneath me.”

we lost this game because of huges and duhon lack of defense. M,ike taylor won this game for the clips. if u have harrington giving his all to score 38, and hughes allows this nobody to score 36, harringtons points are in vain. i cud understand if baron goes off, gordon....but taylor??? wtf??

knick fans on this site need to get a grip....we lost because we allowed the CLIPPERS to OUTSCORE us! NOT because of al harrington

quiggle

Starter
anyone else sick of seeing those Protege ads splashed all over the subways? Meet my Protege only $34.99 KMart