Ish Smith?

Wargames

Starter
So Kwame Brown has a season ending injury yesterday and Golden State is going to need to replace him. Right now they have a 15 man roster so somebody has to go for them to replace Kwame. Add in that they just signed Nate so them cutting ish smith who was going to be buried on their bench at the best of times is almost a done deal....

I know the board has too many trade threads. (there should be an official FA/trade thread but I digress) However this isn't a trade, odds are the warriors are going to drop Ish Smith since PG's is one of their areas where they have depth. If they do I think the knicks should drop Lin and pick this guy up.

Not so much to start now but to add better depth for Baron in case they decide to move Shump to starting SG once Baron comes back. I mean GSW have a lot of depth at PG now that they signed Nate. Also it looks like he has fallen out of favor with Mark Jackson since he had Charles Jenkins replace Curry when he was injured last time.

The Warriors might drop wright but like I said Smith has fallen out of favor and if he has a larger contract.

^^^ Don't hold the horrible music in this video against me.

Wargames

Starter
the warriors are going to have to drop someone Biedrins just sat down and as soon as he did Dwight Howard began to destroy the warriors single handily. Like I said if they drop Ish the Knicks need to get him. He is a pass first PG.

tiger0330

Legend
Lol with the Horford news today I didn't know anything about Kwame, but would I drop Lin for Smith? Hell yeah brother
Never trust a PG that shoots 50% from the charity stripe. The dude can pass the rock and control tempo but his outside shooting has made him a border line d-league player.

Wargames

Starter
Never trust a PG that shoots 50% from the charity stripe. The dude can pass the rock and control tempo but his outside shooting has made him a border line d-league player.

Like I said he would be a good pick up to play as the back up PG, Even to shumpert who is a Shoot First PG's. The problem is someone who can dish the ball. Just having that type of PG gives the knicks a different look on the court.

jrdrny

Benchwarmer
but isnt that the reason we have melo and stat, plus his floater is raw