Knicks vs Heat Top Plays

Kiyaman

Legend
There is no covering up the Knicks Horrible performance

This had to be the most obvious "PADDED-STATS" game I ever watched.
Gallo should've been embarrassed to show-up for an interview after the game when his weak ass defensive performance was the Heats number one target to build a 30 point lead.

And my boy Wilson Chandler did it again like he did in the Philly preseason game starting the team off by shooting bricks from the 3 point line (7-41 3s vs 10-39 3s). Chandler performance did not participate in any other part of the game to help his teammates, he performed just like Gallo perform but even worst than Gallo forever throwing up bricks in the 2nd and 3rd qtr.
Chandler really must dont want to be apart of that "foolish" starting lineup (Duhon, Chandler, Jefferies, Harrington, Lee) let him come off the bench with Nate.
Chandler just like Gallo also padded his stats after the Knicks were losing by 30 points. The worst part was the Miami Heat defense looked worst than ours which we will see during the season.

Dantoni is proving to be another Nets headcoach Frank, he is a big winning headcoach when having two super-star leaders as starters (Marion & Nash vs K-Mart & Kidd), without them coach Dantoni and coach Frank are clueless to being an average NBA coach. And I'm not saying this b/c of the first game blowout, I been saying this all last season.

Starting the 4th quarter down by 30 points (92-62).
Should any of the starters get playingtime in the 4th quarter? besides the last two minutes of garbage time.

I recall the Knicks were losing by more than 25 points to Detroit Pistons to start the 4th quarter, and coach Larry Brown started the 4th quarter with rookies Nate, Lee, Frye, and the center that went to the Spurs, and that group of rookies won the game in overtime.
Big difference in coaching logic b/c coach Larry Brown used the same bunch of rookies to beat Dantoni Phoenix Suns that same season. But Isiah campaign hard for his expensive players to get the majority of playingtime that season.

And whats with the DNP on Larry Hughes when Dantoni gave him 30 minutes of playingtime each game when we were in the playoff race last season.....or was that 30 mpg just to tank the season for a lottery pick? a lottery pick that Dantoni feel does'nt deserve 2 minutes of playintime in a losing game down by 30 points with 12 minutes left in the game.
Proving my point that coach Dantoni and his staff are not "teachers" to develope young players for NBA level.

clumsy

Rotation player
Kiya i agree that D'Antoni is wildly overrated. I also think tho this team does not have 1 legitimate starter. Whoever keeps saying hold on to youth....obviously doesn't like winning.

clumsy

Rotation player
Because then we would have drafted Brooks Lopez and assembled a team that makes too much sense for Mr. Layden,

my friend was argugin with me today and he convinced me...right now He is the #2 player of that draft behind D Rose, and possibly best player of the draft.

Paul1355

All Star
This had to be the most obvious "PADDED-STATS" game I ever watched.
Gallo should've been embarrassed to show-up for an interview after the game when his weak ass defensive performance was the Heats number one target to build a 30 point lead.

And my boy Wilson Chandler did it again like he did in the Philly preseason game starting the team off by shooting bricks from the 3 point line (7-41 3s vs 10-39 3s). Chandler performance did not participate in any other part of the game to help his teammates, he performed just like Gallo perform but even worst than Gallo forever throwing up bricks in the 2nd and 3rd qtr.
Chandler really must dont want to be apart of that "foolish" starting lineup (Duhon, Chandler, Jefferies, Harrington, Lee) let him come off the bench with Nate.
Chandler just like Gallo also padded his stats after the Knicks were losing by 30 points. The worst part was the Miami Heat defense looked worst than ours which we will see during the season.

Dantoni is proving to be another Nets headcoach Frank, he is a big winning headcoach when having two super-star leaders as starters (Marion & Nash vs K-Mart & Kidd), without them coach Dantoni and coach Frank are clueless to being an average NBA coach. And I'm not saying this b/c of the first game blowout, I been saying this all last season.

Starting the 4th quarter down by 30 points (92-62).
Should any of the starters get playingtime in the 4th quarter? besides the last two minutes of garbage time.

I recall the Knicks were losing by more than 25 points to Detroit Pistons to start the 4th quarter, and coach Larry Brown started the 4th quarter with rookies Nate, Lee, Frye, and the center that went to the Spurs, and that group of rookies won the game in overtime.
Big difference in coaching logic b/c coach Larry Brown used the same bunch of rookies to beat Dantoni Phoenix Suns that same season. But Isiah campaign hard for his expensive players to get the majority of playingtime that season.

And whats with the DNP on Larry Hughes when Dantoni gave him 30 minutes of playingtime each game when we were in the playoff race last season.....or was that 30 mpg just to tank the season for a lottery pick? a lottery pick that Dantoni feel does'nt deserve 2 minutes of playintime in a losing game down by 30 points with 12 minutes left in the game.
Proving my point that coach Dantoni and his staff are not "teachers" to develope young players for NBA level.

i usually disagree with your views on D'Antoni but i completely agree with this post.

It seems like nothing changed and this team does not adapt to changing their offense when they are throwing up bricks.

I dont understand...honestly don't understand why the Knicks RELY and TRUST to always make a three point shot regardless of the score or situation...they always throw it up not thinking twice.

Why is Mike D not saying "look guys we are slumping from three just try to make the mid range shots and draw some fouls" NO probably never happens and is never said because i never see it...and when i do see it they play well offensively.

Mike D's run and gun system is making me slowly lose faith in D'Antoni's "expert offensive mind"