Im new to the boards!!!

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Hey guys whats up?? Hope everybody is doing good and I wish everybody a merry christmas and happy new year.I found this site a few months ago and I just joined yesterday b/c it looks like it is a great site.I've been a Knicks fan since Ewing was drafted and I have been a huge knick fan ever since and will be forever.As everybody knows our Knicks have been in a big time slump for quiet a few years now and I know if your a knicks fan like I am then its absoluty killing you like it is me.

Guys all we have to do is hang in there b/c you know what?? Theres only one way that this team can go and thats up!!! b/c we can't get no worse b/c frankly if we are'nt the worst then we are close to it.I think we are on the right track in getting better as a team exspecially with the young talent that we have in Nate,Channing and exspecually my boy David Lee!! I still have hope in Curry b/c I think he could be a monster inside for us when he wants to be and lately he has been with the monster games that he has been having this year.

Well I hope im welcome to the boards b/c I look forward to talking to all you Knicks fans in the future.GOOOOOOOOOO KNICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forums, thank you for the kind words. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you too, and enjoy your stay!

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Thanks for the kind welcome guys,I look forward to talking to all of you on here and hopfully watching the Knicks turn back into a winning franchise.