6th 7th or 8th seed? How bout 4th, 5th or 6th?

last years Easter Confrence standings were

<TABLE class="genStatTable mainStandings" border=1 cellSpacing=0 borderColor=#cccccc cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=odd><TD class=team>Cleveland<SUP class=super>1e</SUP></TD><TD>61</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>0.744</TD><TD>0.0</TD><TD>38-14</TD><TD>12-4</TD><TD>35-6</TD><TD>26-15</TD><TD>4-6</TD><TD>L 4</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class=team>Orlando<SUP class=super>2se</SUP></TD><TD>59</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>0.720</TD><TD>2.0</TD><TD>39-13</TD><TD>10-6</TD><TD>34-7</TD><TD>25-16</TD><TD>9-1</TD><TD>W 6</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class=team>Atlanta<SUP class=super>3x</SUP></TD><TD>53</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>0.646</TD><TD>8.0</TD><TD>32-20</TD><TD>8-8</TD><TD>34-7</TD><TD>19-22</TD><TD>7-3</TD><TD>W 4</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class=team>Boston<SUP class=super>4a</SUP></TD><TD>50</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>0.610</TD><TD>11.0</TD><TD>33-19</TD><TD>13-3</TD><TD>24-17</TD><TD>26-15</TD><TD>3-7</TD><TD>L 2</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class=team>Miami<SUP class=super>5x</SUP></TD><TD>47</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>0.573</TD><TD>14.0</TD><TD>32-20</TD><TD>9-7</TD><TD>24-17</TD><TD>23-18</TD><TD>9-1</TD><TD>W 3</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class=team>Milwaukee<SUP class=super>6x</SUP></TD><TD>46</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>0.561</TD><TD>15.0</TD><TD>31-21</TD><TD>10-6</TD><TD>28-13</TD><TD>18-23</TD><TD>6-4</TD><TD>W 1</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class=team>Charlotte<SUP class=super>7x</SUP></TD><TD>44</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>0.537</TD><TD>17.0</TD><TD>27-25</TD><TD>10-6</TD><TD>31-10</TD><TD>13-28</TD><TD>6-4</TD><TD>L 1</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class=team>Chicago<SUP class=super>8x</SUP></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Ok so we know Clevelands out this year. Charlotte is to in my opinion.

Atlanta
Orlando
Boston
Miami
Chicago
Boston
and Millwaukee

will still be in this. the question is who takes Charlotte and Clevelands spots in the playoffs?

Answer:Chi Town and New York

Now if you ask me were just ALMOST as good a team as the Celtics. BUT the million dollar question is....

are the Deffensive minded Bulls, better then the Offensive minded Knicks?

I also think the Celtics are very much in this but I can t really tell how much since there lacking in size and there Roster isnt complete at this time. But as I see it Now, This is next Years Standings (if or Rookies/Sophmores come to play).

1.Miami
2.Orlando
3.Atlanta
4.Celtics (if KG gets injured....Look out Celtics your headin to da 6th seed.)
5.Knicks or Bulls
6.Bulls or Knicks
7.Millwaukee or New Jersey
8.MillWaukee or New Jersey

Agreed???

iJoe

Rotation player
I think the bucks will be higher than people expect. They have a good team when Bogut is healthy and should have Redd back. They've got a really deep bench now as well.

I'd put the Knicks on 7-8 especially towards the first half of the season if not worse. After the All star break I really hope they break out of the gates and claim a playoff spot.

I'm not very high on the nets, though watching Avery screaming at Harris in his little man voice from the sidelines should keep things amusing.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Now if you ask me were just ALMOST as good a team as the Celtics. BUT the million dollar question is....

How are we even ALMOST as good as Boston?

Team chemistry anyone?

A revamped roster in which only 4 players remain from last year. 3 players played with another team. 4 Rookies - 1 Russian. Felton comes in from Charlotte.

Stat is the exception having played for D'Antoni in Phoenix, but still....

I don't disagree that we're a postseason likelihood, but we're not as good as the EC champs, Boston.

moneyg

Starter
IMO.. i know we wont be better than the bulls

Magic
Heat
Hawks
Bulls
Celtics

the last three spots will be fought out by

Bucks, Knicks, Cavs... yes the cavs will be better than the Nets...hopefully they play Miami in the first round....

StreetDreams21

I got Soul

Magic
Heat
Hawks
Bulls
Celtics

Bucks, Knicks, Cavs... yes the cavs will be better than the Nets...hopefully they play Miami in the first round....

I think the Bulls will win 50 games or somewhere around there.
Miami is above 60.
Orlando is around 55-60.
Boston is somewhere below Orlando and above Chicago.
Hawks are below all of those guys.
Milwaukee will be next.
So there we are

Miami
Orlando
Boston
Chicago
Atlanta
Milwaukee
New York
Wow i hope this is cleveland.

moneyg

Starter
i dont think the heat will be a 1 seed. they r gonna lack chemistry.. i think the edge will go to the magic and posibly atlanta.... it will take at least 25 - 30 games to build chemistry and that may be enough to keep them out of the hunt for the first seed

oh yeah and wade missing his 20+ games a season

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer

Magic
Heat
Hawks
Bulls
Celtics

LMAO miami vs cleveland is gunna be hilarious!

Danilo

Benchwarmer
Everyones sleeping on washington. I think they might be a better team than us and could be up to a 4 seed. Gill used to take the team to the playoffs by himself, now he has John Wall. Javale McGee has looked like a monster in summer league and I expect Blatche to have a good year. Al Thornton is a question mark at the 3 but Hinrich and Yi are both good bench players. I think they will be tough.

iJoe

Rotation player
Everyones sleeping on washington. I think they might be a better team than us and could be up to a 4 seed. Gill used to take the team to the playoffs by himself, now he has John Wall. Javale McGee has looked like a monster in summer league and I expect Blatche to have a good year. Al Thornton is a question mark at the 3 but Hinrich and Yi are both good bench players. I think they will be tough.

Gilbert had Caron Butler (highly underrated) and Jamison to back him up. Blatche is another one of those players who can put up big numbers on bad teams. Kid still needs a ton of maturing.

Not sure why they got Hinrich for with Wall/Gilbert onboard. Yi still hasn't adjusted to the Nba game.

If you want to name a real sleeper, its the Bucks. They have a deep team and I rank them higher than Boston for sure in the regular season. Boston is an old team which only steps it up come playoff time. In fact, the Bucks really shouldn't be sleepers as they would have put a real dent in this year's playoffs had Bogut not been injured. They did really well last season without Redd as well. I'd rank them as high as 3 seed.

DieHardPassion

Benchwarmer
It's probably going to be at the 7th or 8th spot depending if we make the playoffs at all. The Knicks will suffer losing streaks early on because of chemistry developments and players fitting into the system. But will make a run after the all-star break.

Paul1355

All Star
last years Easter Confrence standings were

<table class="genStatTable mainStandings" border="1" bordercolor="#cccccc" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="odd"><td class="team">Cleveland<sup class="super">1e</sup></td><td>61</td><td>21</td><td>0.744</td><td>0.0</td><td>38-14</td><td>12-4</td><td>35-6</td><td>26-15</td><td>4-6</td><td>L 4</td></tr><tr class="even"><td class="team">Orlando<sup class="super">2se</sup></td><td>59</td><td>23</td><td>0.720</td><td>2.0</td><td>39-13</td><td>10-6</td><td>34-7</td><td>25-16</td><td>9-1</td><td>W 6</td></tr><tr class="odd"><td class="team">Atlanta<sup class="super">3x</sup></td><td>53</td><td>29</td><td>0.646</td><td>8.0</td><td>32-20</td><td>8-8</td><td>34-7</td><td>19-22</td><td>7-3</td><td>W 4</td></tr><tr class="even"><td class="team">Boston<sup class="super">4a</sup></td><td>50</td><td>32</td><td>0.610</td><td>11.0</td><td>33-19</td><td>13-3</td><td>24-17</td><td>26-15</td><td>3-7</td><td>L 2</td></tr><tr class="odd"><td class="team">Miami<sup class="super">5x</sup></td><td>47</td><td>35</td><td>0.573</td><td>14.0</td><td>32-20</td><td>9-7</td><td>24-17</td><td>23-18</td><td>9-1</td><td>W 3</td></tr><tr class="even"><td class="team">Milwaukee<sup class="super">6x</sup></td><td>46</td><td>36</td><td>0.561</td><td>15.0</td><td>31-21</td><td>10-6</td><td>28-13</td><td>18-23</td><td>6-4</td><td>W 1</td></tr><tr class="odd"><td class="team">Charlotte<sup class="super">7x</sup></td><td>44</td><td>38</td><td>0.537</td><td>17.0</td><td>27-25</td><td>10-6</td><td>31-10</td><td>13-28</td><td>6-4</td><td>L 1</td></tr><tr class="even"><td class="team">Chicago<sup class="super">8x</sup></td></tr></tbody></table>

Ok so we know Clevelands out this year. Charlotte is to in my opinion.

Atlanta
Orlando
Boston
Miami
Chicago
Boston
and Millwaukee

will still be in this. the question is who takes Charlotte and Clevelands spots in the playoffs?

Answer:Chi Town and New York

are the Deffensive minded Bulls, better then the Offensive minded Knicks?

I also think the Celtics are very much in this but I can t really tell how much since there lacking in size and there Roster isnt complete at this time. But as I see it Now, This is next Years Standings (if or Rookies/Sophmores come to play).

1.Miami
2.Orlando
3.Atlanta
4.Celtics (if KG gets injured....Look out Celtics your headin to da 6th seed.)
5.Knicks or Bulls
6.Bulls or Knicks
7.Millwaukee or New Jersey
8.MillWaukee or New Jersey

Agreed???
The Bucks have a solid team with a very good center in Andrew Bogut and this team went deep in the playoffs without Bogut which shocked me....put a healthy Bogut on the team and they are better than the Knicks and resigning John Salmons is a huge positive.

Right now we might be ranked 8th.

The Bulls have a dynamic PG in Rose, great PF in Boozer, very good Center in Noah and good wing players with Deng. So they have the edge right now but the Knicks can be just as good or better if Randolph, Gallo and Felton play at a higher level than they have in the past, which is likely in this system.

Also a Chris Paul trade would put the Knicks right there with the Heat.

And I still put Boston ahead of Atlanta who were choke artists in the playoffs and Joe Johnson's huge contract doesnt help their future financially.

Heat
Boston
Orlando
Bucks
Atlanta
Bulls
Knicks
Nets, Bobcats, 76ers(I think Turner and Hawes makes them very good on offense again.

p0nder

Starter
i got:

Orlando
Miami
Atlanta
Boston
Chicago
New York
Milwaukee
Philly

I think people overrate Jennings and Bogut. I think Jennings will have a MAJOR slump now that teams will focus on him, lots of rookies in this league have a sophomore slump. Bogut is over rated and is a question mark as far as his health goes. I think he injures his arm again and misses major time.

I think people are sleeping on Philly and Turner is a great addition for them. he didn't look GREAT in summer league but i expect after the allstar break that he will be one of the best in the east.

I think the knicks will have a great season because of the pick n roll combo of felton and amar'e. They will just be able to run that to death. The questions remain in the paint, with a lot of unproven young big men, but i think after some time we will be able to tell who is gonna shut down the Chris Bosh's of the NBA.

Chicago is a better team this year then last and have a good core of guys. I hate Chicago but with the addition of boozer I think they are real threats in the east. possibly even better then....

Boston. Man **** boston! With lots of qustions about the health status of players I would not be surprized if they didn't even make the playoffs this year. However if they can hold it together, duct tape KG knees and get some good minutes from bench guys they will be able to slide into the playoffs for one last crack at it.

Atlanta looked like garbage in the playoffs. I mean, what a choke performance. However, I think that will light them up. Their team is (fairly) young has a solid core and is very talented. There is a question about bibby getting older, but he's still an effective player. If they can keep from pointing fingers and blaming one another they will do well, but I saw them in the playoffs and unless they correct that stuff they will have another early exit on their hands.

Miami. F U LeBum! despite the fact that lebron took himself out of contention to go down as the greatest player ever, stabbed Cleveland in the heart and spit at the knicks, The heat have the talent to win it all this year. I only place one team above them and thats for 2 reasons. 1) Chris Bosh is soft and 2) they will have to work on their chemistry.

Orlando. D. Howard just owns the paint, anytime you have a force like that on the team they have to be favorite to go deep. He's the new shaq. But better defensively. I think that they had a tough playoffs last year but should be back in form to take the east title this year. They are very VERY hungry.

JujuXG

Benchwarmer
i got:

Orlando
Miami
Atlanta
Boston
Chicago
New York
Milwaukee
Philly

I think people overrate Jennings and Bogut. I think Jennings will have a MAJOR slump now that teams will focus on him, lots of rookies in this league have a sophomore slump. Bogut is over rated and is a question mark as far as his health goes. I think he injures his arm again and misses major time.

I think people are sleeping on Philly and Turner is a great addition for them. he didn't look GREAT in summer league but i expect after the allstar break that he will be one of the best in the east.

I think the knicks will have a great season because of the pick n roll combo of felton and amar'e. They will just be able to run that to death. The questions remain in the paint, with a lot of unproven young big men, but i think after some time we will be able to tell who is gonna shut down the Chris Bosh's of the NBA.

Chicago is a better team this year then last and have a good core of guys. I hate Chicago but with the addition of boozer I think they are real threats in the east. possibly even better then....

Boston. Man **** boston! With lots of qustions about the health status of players I would not be surprized if they didn't even make the playoffs this year. However if they can hold it together, duct tape KG knees and get some good minutes from bench guys they will be able to slide into the playoffs for one last crack at it.

Atlanta looked like garbage in the playoffs. I mean, what a choke performance. However, I think that will light them up. Their team is (fairly) young has a solid core and is very talented. There is a question about bibby getting older, but he's still an effective player. If they can keep from pointing fingers and blaming one another they will do well, but I saw them in the playoffs and unless they correct that stuff they will have another early exit on their hands.

Miami. F U LeBum! despite the fact that lebron took himself out of contention to go down as the greatest player ever, stabbed Cleveland in the heart and spit at the knicks, The heat have the talent to win it all this year. I only place one team above them and thats for 2 reasons. 1) Chris Bosh is soft and 2) they will have to work on their chemistry.

Orlando. D. Howard just owns the paint, anytime you have a force like that on the team they have to be favorite to go deep. He's the new shaq. But better defensively. I think that they had a tough playoffs last year but should be back in form to take the east title this year. They are very VERY hungry.

I think you are overrating orlando, unless D.H get him self some offensive game beside dunks and lewis play at a consistent over time. They are no more than a two or three seed. With the way the bulls are improving.

As much as I dislike the heat, They are a legit 1 seed. If they are willing to take pay cut I don't think chemistry would be a issues.

I think you are underrating the buck, Bogut is a legit double double. He remind me david lee with more size. Plus the buck is getting michael redd back from injury and adding Corey Maggette, plus resigning salmon.

Rest i pretty much i agree on, maybe with the bull higher seeded.