Francis OK?!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Filmmaker James Cameron is calling into question Jesus' resurrection, but there's no disputing one Knick's miraculous return.

Guard Steve Francis, who on Monday night indicated he might not play the rest of the season because of a chronically sore right knee, said he expects to contribute tonight, when the Knicks host Golden State.
http://www.knicksonline.com/teaser/6651/stevie-wonder.html
http://www.knicksonline.com/teaser/6656/francis-suddenly-ok.html
http://www.knicksonline.com/teaser/6653/francis-set-for-sudden-return.html
http://www.knicksonline.com/teaser/6654/francis-still-hobbled-will-give-it-another-try.html

NYKnicks15

Starter
Stevie Wonder. Hes a miracle man i tell ya.

Chronic knee pain that makes him go to Houston and rehab. Contemplates retirement. Knicks backcourt thriving with Q, Steph, JC, Nate..

Trade deadline comes...
FRANCIS IS BETTER!!! yay

Almost traded to Miami... no go.
FRANCIS IS HURT!!! aww

Lee gets injured..
Crawford gets injured..
Nate has the flu...
backcourt opens up..
might sign Jimmy Jackson..
FRANCIS IS FINE!!! yay

anyone seeing a trend? ;)

with that being said. I hope he plays the way he played last night. even though his shot wasnt there his presence was still felt. he passed first, racked up 7? assists. then even hit that 3 that he ACTUALLY thought about before he shot haha anyone else found that funny? We can really use his play down the stretch and this is only a plus granted he plays hard and like he did last night if not better.

NYKnicks15

Starter
yes.. certainly this year. just because you dont read it on ESPN doesnt mean its not true man.

the deal surrounded James Posey and his expiring contract. this is fact. period. end of story haha

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Francis can still be a beast...it was proven tonight. He can still take over a game...so all the francis haters can get off now...he's a team player that cheers his teammates on when he's on the bench...he's mos def a keeper for now...

paris401

Starter
yes.. certainly this year. just because you dont read it on ESPN doesnt mean its not true man.

the deal surrounded James Posey and his expiring contract. this is fact. period. end of story haha

sorry , i dont read espn.. and why would pat riley want another injuried point guard , when he already has williams and the glove...

you're dreaming...

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I wouldn't really expect such a great performance from Francis against the Hawks. You guys were right about him. for now lets hope he continues this good play.

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
Who better, Marbury or Kidd?

To me Stephon Marbury is better than Jason Kidd. Anybody agrees or disagrees?First of all i think Marbury is because not only can he score and penetrate at will, he is a good defender. And i think New York fans need to give this guy a chance cos at any giving night, he can be the best point guard in the league. Do u agree or not.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I dont see Marbury having 80 something triple doubles like Kidd, but Marbury is playing better in the last couple of games

Big C

Benchwarmer
It is clear that Francis was faking until Jamal went down. I expect him to finish the season strong. Especially since I'm sure Francis wants to be traded.

stephonmarbury8

Benchwarmer
marbury in my mind is better than kidd, there different points guards tho, marbury can score better, kidd can rebound better, marbury is a better defender than kidd, the passing aspect if different, cause the knicks dont run up and down as much, they run sets in the half court so marburys assists are somehting liek dumping it down to curry or hitting somebody off a screen where kidd has carter who he can throw ooops to and it seems a faster pace offense where he gets more assists, the more times you shoot logically the more assists you are going to have. everybody jumped on marbury when he said he was the best, but at least hes one of the realest players out there. real talk.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I can't really say that Marbury doesn't make his players better. The team is better when he's playing! The Nets are a different team than the Knicks. They have seasoned players that make shots. We are just beginning to play and be consistent. Marbury's passing has never been an issue. The issue has always been other guys not following through. You can pass me the ball all day but if I keep hitting bricks you don't get an assist. In the past that's been the Knicks problem, not Marbury. One on one no PG in the league can take Marbury but this is not to say that he is the best passer or distributor. I'd have to give that to Steve Nash or Barron Davis.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Again I prove my case...the kid is sicknasty. Steve "Tha Franchise" Francis is BALLIN! Haters take your seats, supporters come to the front....