13-0 in 2 minutes

New New York

Quiet Storm
It all started with Jared Jefferies traveling on a wide open break. Ok look I know he is not supposed to be an offensive threat, but, he just flat out sucks on offense. Tell me how a near 7 ft player is that bad around the basket!

Next Jamison gets that offensive rebound and put back.

If Jared scores and we grab that rebound we go on to win!

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
:agreed: JJ (not Jerome!) has made me feel slightly better about him lately, but it is frustrating seeing a guy of his height be so worthless near the rim. Early on he got a little lay-in and I was actually surprised he made it. That said plenty went wrong to blow that one. I agree that missed rebound was crucial. I get pretty animated for games, can be downright pissed. Tonight I just chuckled a little and stared at the tv. It's the worst team to love. We know they are not that good, hell they've been putrid up until this year and now they are just plain not good. Yet they get a good win followed by a win they should get, and I am all excited again. All night I am thinking 3 game win streak, maybe we can get some momentum and get back to .500... silly me, of course we'd blow a game against a crap team. I still always want them to win, I am a moron, if they are 20-61 I still want that win in game 82 no matter the draft implications, its my team and I root for em always. That said, many point to the fact that despite being sub-par at best we are not far out of playoffs... on the other side of that, we could very realistically be the cellar dwellars in the Atlantic.

A worthless sidenote as long as I am on my rant... MSG showed the little ad for knicks vs 76ers and showed Iguodala for them and Tim Thomas for us, lmao! You guys got iggy, but f that, we got beatlejuice thomas!

TunerAddict

Starter
JJ's problem isn't his lack of offensive skill persay, its more of the fact that he has stone hands. Anytime he gets the opportunity to do something, he get screwed by the fact that he doesn't seem to have any control over the ball and no sense of touch with it. By the time he adjusts, its too late. Someone needs to seriously just play catch with him with a basketball for like....400 hours. Will solve the problem.

Kiyaman

Legend
:agreed: JJ (not Jerome!) has made me feel slightly better about him lately, but it is frustrating seeing a guy of his height be so worthless near the rim. Early on he got a little lay-in and I was actually surprised he made it. That said plenty went wrong to blow that one. I agree that missed rebound was crucial. I get pretty animated for games, can be downright pissed. Tonight I just chuckled a little and stared at the tv. It's the worst team to love. We know they are not that good, hell they've been putrid up until this year and now they are just plain not good. Yet they get a good win followed by a win they should get, and I am all excited again. All night I am thinking 3 game win streak, maybe we can get some momentum and get back to .500... silly me, of course we'd blow a game against a crap team. I still always want them to win, I am a moron, if they are 20-61 I still want that win in game 82 no matter the draft implications, its my team and I root for em always. That said, many point to the fact that despite being sub-par at best we are not far out of playoffs... on the other side of that, we could very realistically be the cellar dwellars in the Atlantic.

A worthless sidenote as long as I am on my rant... MSG showed the little ad for knicks vs 76ers and showed Iguodala for them and Tim Thomas for us, lmao! You guys got iggy, but f that, we got beatlejuice thomas!

Well, this game proved our coach & players are not ready for a series vs any team in the NBA.

We started this game with no (Series) type of strategy to defend a team we just played the night before whom shot an outstanding 60% FG, 71% 3's, and 87% FT.

We knew the Bullets main core players are outstanding scorers that always beat us from the peremeter for years....but the bullets are now one of the top defenseless teams in the league (that beat their own self).
Where was the Knicks "INSIDE-SCORING" the first two quarters of the game inwhich every team use to beat the Bullets this season? simple strategy to beat the Bullets from the foul line.

Why would you not take advantage of a "DEFENSELESS" team that puts themselves into early foul trouble in the first 3 quarters of the game so you could have a 12 or more point lead at the start of the 4th quarter?

Why would you only play 7 players in a rotation on a high peremeter shooting team like the Bullets (giving 4 Knick players 40 mpg) and not expect the Knick players to be exhausted in the 4th quarter....after the night before 128-122 WIN....a 48 minute game scoring a 150 points????????????????