We opening the season in BK sons

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Oh my god I can see it now. Melo droppin 40 while Tyson and the D LOCKDOWNS D.B*tch and the Nyets

Alittle disappointed that WE dont get the home game to start.
Thats disrespect.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Damn now this is gonna be official, I can't wait. Bring it on, I see all our players playing with an added fire(as will Brooklyn) and that should propel us. Melo will be on a roll to start and stat will be stat again. We got this

I hear the next night we in the garden vs the heat. Lets go!!!!!!!!

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
Us spoiling their home opener at Barclays is sweeter than at MSG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

p0nder

Starter
I think we got the opener last season at the "new" MSG so I'm ok with this being in BK, it'll be like a home game anyways.

I'm interested to see what the new full season schedule looks like. Last year was awesome cause there was a game like every other night for the Knicks and games every night on TV.

Paul1355

All Star
Oh my god I can see it now. Melo droppin 40 while Tyson and the D LOCKDOWNS D.B*tch and the Nyets

Alittle disappointed that WE dont get the home game to start.
Thats disrespect.

If we lose this game it will be drama, if we win this game it will be drama

We have to win this first game or else everyone will be saying the Nets are better.

platnumn

Benchwarmer
Nyk stand up!!!!

When do they go on sale, can't wait to be in this Barclays building screaming for orange and blue!!

:beer::gony::gony::beer:

tiger0330

Legend
I'm going to try to go. Want to see what that Barclays Center looks like and I'll be wearing my JLIN 17 jersey that I never got to wear, f**k the haters if you don't like it.

That will be one good game to open the season, Knicks rule the Brooklyn Nets.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Friggin' AWESOME! Oh gaaaawwwwdddd.

We HAVE to burn them in their home opener. Oh it'd sting their gooches so badly.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
This is it, all the marbles are on the table. History made, winner has bragging rights.

I'm not sure that the Knicks can pull it out, we'll see.

iSaYughh

Starter
****ing awesome.

Winning at Barclay's inaugural game would be beyond righteous.

Real talk, it's just a game, and truly, the overall success of both teams respectively over the course of the season will truly define who is the top dog of NY and who is getting bent over as a fan base.....

But what a way to kick it off.

Personally, I think the Nets are going to be extremely good. I believe we have the potential to be as good or better, though.

I want the win but I also want to see a fight. They're now mortal enemies and have to do battle forever until one of them is vanquished.

**** kris humphries. I hope Kurt Thomas bitch slaps him. I want Joe Johnson to go home and think long and hard about all the **** he talked.

And if we get players suspended we have an excuse when Miami whoops that ass.

KingCharles34

All Star
Cant wait to see the Knicks swat the Nets...Im confident that we'll win. I think we're still the best team in NY and were gonna show it opening night. On October 30'th the New York Knicks are gonna arrive in Brooklyn and crush the Nets new building. Jay-Z and beyonce will get up and leave half way through the 2nd quarter when Melo already has 25 points and the game is clearly over

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Im already hearing the chants of "meeeeelllloooooo, meeeellllllooooooo & m-v-p m-v-p " in Barclay's ringing in my ear. Its happening fellas. Melos coming home to shut that building.down