Game thread: New York Knicks vs New Orleans Pelicans - 10/18/19 Preseason Game #4

I'll throw this up just in case someone else doesn't get around to it.

No Zion tonight who is dealing with a knee issue.

No Ntilikina tonight so that Fizdale can continue to fart around with figuring out our starting PG by playing DSJ and Payton.

Fizdale wants Knox to ?find a rhythm? before starting him, even in a preseason game. Knox is watching his future drip away as he is gong to probably be playing behind Morris and RJ all season.

tiger0330

Legend
Thanks htr10. You have to be concerned about Zion, if he's having issues after a few games in training camp, how are his knees going to hold up for 82 games. Its physiology and physics, the higher you jump the greater the impact on your joints coupled with that 275 pound frame.

Is Jrue Holiday the most underrated player in the league? 21 points, 7.7 assists, and arguably the best defensive guard in the league last season.

After a rough start, starting to get it going. Really like what I?m seeing from RJ and Randle. DSJ also is starting to have some success just making the simple passes.

Randle with 8 points, 4 boards, and 2 assists in the 1st quarter. Really could take the edge off of things if he could just go ahead and have an All-Star season for us.

Broadway

All Star
Trier just doesn't pass and with Fiz crazy rotations I doubt he'll adjust his game to be more team oriented. Knox dropped his head when he saw he had the ball final seconds to close half

Kiyaman

Legend
DSJ & RJ -vs- Payton & Trier in the back-court .. both tandems look like this is their first time playing together.
Fizdale has to GO !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Am I the only one to notice the rookie RJ Barrett has been the best player the Knicks put on the court in the first half of the game !!!