madskillz7312

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
I'd like to annouce that all my personal life issues are drawing to a close and I'm ready to come back! I've been wanting to come back for so long, and so much has happened with the Knicks and this website, some things have a changed a bit with the site but i'm glad to see alot of the same people and new people, for those of you who don't remeber me, or werent around, I'm madskillz7312! I made the Knicks Mix video on the downloads section! Anyway I'm a hardcore Knicks fan, very hardcore and I love the Knicks with immense passioN! I'm amounting a slow come back, I've also got a new video on the works, I was wondering if you guys do any video now, like taking footage from TV games, if not I'll have to use stuff from the downloads section, which isn't too original but it'll still be good!

--BOTTOM LINE

I'M BACK!

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
Well then welcome back.....I dont no u because i am sorda new...

Im knicksfan20..........i live in plainfield new jersey... which isnt to far from jackson....i as well as u am a die hard knick fan......

i am starting to get into mixes....ive been going to mixmakers.com and i love it there

the only thing is im not very experience with it so if u could offer me a tip or 2 that would be cool...also where do u get your footage from?

im not going to make a knicks mix untill i make a few others first.....i feel a knicks mix would be more challenging........

my first mix im want to do a lebron james mix(im not a fan but im sure there are many clips of him)

with the backround music im a king-T.I

then i want to do like a 2 min clip of darko millicic(sp?) with different seens of him sitting on the bench and cheering....i thought that would be funny

well n e ways welcome back