WOW: Brand expected to sign with the.... 76ers!?!

metrocard

Legend
Miller
Dala
Young
Brand
Dalembert

Wow...what a ****ing line up.
All Philadephia needed was a 20/10/2 PF and they got.

76ers are back...the East got two power house teams now with Boston and 76ers...Raptors are decent, Nets will suck, and Knicks you know the deal.

76ers WON!

Clippers lost!

76ers should be a top 3 seed.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Knicks lost. Obviously, I'm going to be supporting the team next year, but the Knicks are doomed. Let's compare starting lineups for each team in the Atlantic Division:

Knicks
PG Duhon SG Crawford SF Gallinari PF Randolph C Curry

Raptors
PG Calderon SG Parker SF Moon PF Bosh C O'Neal

Nets
PG Harris SG Carter SF Jianlian PF Williams C Lopez

Celtics
PG Rondo SG Allen SF Pierce PF Garnett C Perkins

76ers
PG Miller SG Iguodala SF Young PF Brand C Dalembert

The Knicks don't even compare to the other teams. Knicks are gonna win a franchise low 22 games, unless Walsh makes some big moves this summer. :(

The east is pretty damn strong...
1. boston
2. Detroit
3. Orlando
4. Philly
5. Toronto
6. Cleveland
7. Wizards
8. hawks

And theres a few others that could potentially be right there in the mix. Should be an interesting eastern conference next year.

jpz17

Starter
completely UNEXPECTED.... Every team in east made moves except Knicks. This just makes me think LAC might be interested in Zach now

Id take Al if and only if we get some draft picks in return. If we can sign and trade for Monta Id also definately do that one.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Al Thorton? maybe sign and trade Monta?
Monta Ellis is a shooting guard. If we trade for him, he's going to want to start. There's no space for him. Plus, he doesn't play defense. Al Thorton is a small forward. We already have 5 of those on our roster.

A sign and trade for David Harrison would be nice, though. Maybe we could dump Eddy Curry on them in exchange. Donnie Walsh has connections with the Pacers, so you never know. Harrison ain't all that, but he blocks shots. I would do the trade. Maybe they could throw in Marquis Daniels to make the salaries match.

Last edited:

jpz17

Starter
Id take Al if and only if we get some draft picks in return. If we can sign and trade for Monta Id also definately do that one.

Monta is the only way we will make the playoffs this year. There are deffinates that will make playoffs next year, we have less and less room to slide in. they are:

Celtics
Pistons
Raptors
76ers
Magic

3 spots left....

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Monta is the only way we will make the playoffs this year. There are deffinates that will make playoffs next year, we have less and less room to slide in. they are:

Celtics
Pistons
Raptors
76ers
Magic

3 spots left....
I know this will never happen, but this is one of my fantasies(no homo).
Eddy Curry for Corey Maggette and DeAndre Jordan. WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!. That's a serious trade.

LJ4ptplay

Starter

Celtics
Pistons
Raptors
76ers
Magic

3 spots left....

Add the Cavs and the Wizards to that list. That only leaves one spot. Fighting against the Hawks, Bulls and Heat (with Marion, a healthy Wade, and Beasley). There is no way we are making the playoffs this year. That is a fact, regardless of who our starting PG will be.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Damn, so much for a possible Zach Randolph trade! Got to give credit where it' due. 76er got significantly better and they have a smart coach. I actually predicted that they'd make the eastern finals last year. I was wrong but they can definitely do it this year.

jpz17

Starter
I say lets trade Zach for picks, maybe we can just draft better players. Theres still a chance we can make it next year, but not a great chance, so lets build for the future. Win about 35 games this year, then get a top 12 or so pick