F*** the Negativity Describe the KNICKS best win this year

stephonmarbury8

Benchwarmer
umm.... i enjoyed coming back from 19 in the 4th to beat philly in overtime, and i enjoyed watching marbury light up the lakers for 45, lemme get some thoughts.........

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
I loved the one against the Rockets when Crawford hit that Buzzer beater 3 ptr also i loved the houston 3-pointer

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
It feels good watching the knicks win. Favorite win, at Houston, Jamal Crawford hit the winning clutch 3pointer. Sorry Patrick.

jayjay

Rookie
i enjoyed every knicks victory this season and even the games we lost but were hanging in with teams no one expected us too.

but if i had to choose one woooooo boy its definetly the game against Boston where they were bragging because of there winning streak thats the first time i seen the knicks with such a fire in there hearts and not being tough guys or nothing but they did it where it counted on the court wooooo when crawford threw it off the backboard after ricky davis was calling him garbage was the most exciting moment in the Garden all season long <333 =hype for the next season! KNICKS 4 LIFE!!!!!!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i guess the sweetest victory was the one from november @ houston with crawford's at-the-buzzer
a play that appeared on almost every knicks mix

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i guess the sweetest victory was the one from november @ houston with crawford's at-the-buzzer
a play that appeared on almost every knicks mix

crawford_1811.jpg

Trin_Starr

Starter
The best one I thought was when were playing the Mavericks and in the final 10s we were down by six.
Marbury got fouled at the 3pt line and made all 3 FTs - the time 6s left.
Mavs inbound the ball to Nash, but was stolen by Marbury who dished it out to Houston at the top of the key to drill the 3 to send the game into OT.

WE lost in OT however, but that was some real heart our boys showed that night.

JaboloPR

Rookie
There were a lot. The 2 huge comebacks. The the Crawford 3 at the buzzer in Houston. Houston's game-tying 3 for an OT win. Sweet's putback at the end of the season.

However, the best win had to be against the Celtics. There were games where they fought and showed heart, but in that one, they showed pride and class (and ocasional "and what, b!tch?" flair like with Crawford's dunk) as they silently took the opposing team apart. That was tight and I was proud as if they were my children.

alonreppinNY23

Benchwarmer
i liked the game against houston wen crawford hit the 3 pointer off the backboard for the win over the rockets.....

i also liked the game where its was like houstons 3rd game back and hit that 3 pointer to force the game in OT

alonreppinNY23

Benchwarmer
by the way did we miss the mike sweetney put back against the pacers.... i like that game also even thow the knicks werent gonna make the playoffs

KNICKS 06 r ur next CHAMPIONS

furious lord

Benchwarmer
:afro:
Being the sadistic fan who enjoys watching blowouts that I am, I have to say the last game we had against Boston. It was a thorough asswhoopin from the beginning, the one time the Knicks got pissed off and decided to run a team off our home court like we are supposed to do. The shot of Pierce, Walker, and Davis sitting on the bench which those long faces made my week.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
don't forget the game against the spurs, where we held them to a season low 75 pts. they didnt have duncan though. i also liked the last game of the season agst washington when crawford scored an amazing 36 pts to come back to win it

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
Trin_Starr said:
The best one I thought was when were playing the Mavericks and in the final 10s we were down by six.
Marbury got fouled at the 3pt line and made all 3 FTs - the time 6s left.
Mavs inbound the ball to Nash, but was stolen by Marbury who dished it out to Houston at the top of the key to drill the 3 to send the game into OT.

WE lost in OT however, but that was some real heart our boys showed that night.

i remember that game, and i remember it was 2 seasons ago, the year marbury joined us.....

favorite win has to be the crawford shot, just because the game ended at like 11:30, and me jumping up out of my bed stomping around upstairs, screaming woke my parents up..