the knicks had no shot in game 1

erivera

Benchwarmer
they didn't play well at all. the way the game was going they probably would've lost by 10-15 but then in the second quarter the refs were calling everything on the knicks. i understand there's contact, but when u start calling everything you're gonna get the lopsided free throw numbers. once lebron knew he was gonna get evry call it was over. he's too good of a player, and if you can't touch him period, it's over.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
they didn't play well at all. the way the game was going they probably would've lost by 10-15 but then in the second quarter the refs were calling everything on the knicks. i understand there's contact, but when u start calling everything you're gonna get the lopsided free throw numbers. once lebron knew he was gonna get evry call it was over. he's too good of a player, and if you can't touch him period, it's over.

Agreed was my thoughts exactly, we didn't play well enough to win, but had we played well we would have had it taken away from us anyhow

CA7

Scoring Champ
I said we'd lose by 10-15 points just because the rhythm we established at the end of the season was diminished

But the ref made it look bad

playing bad makes you lose by 15

the refs make you lose by 15

playing bad and the refs make you lose by 30

I got faith and I'm not givin up on the Knicks

Kiyaman

Legend
Every post in this thread is on point....we were not prepared to play any of the two teams in lastseason FINALS without getting BLOWN-OUT the first game. Lebron James floppin is amature compared to Jason Kidd floppin, Dirks floppin, or Terry's floppin, those 3 Mavs players got floppin down to a science.

The Knicks STAR players let a little thing like playoff-floppin take them out of their game in the first two quarters....our 3 star players put no effort into regrouping teammates to outscore the Heat in either of the last two quarters....they gave-up to damn early.
I wouldve rather Jefferies prepare our players in the two practices before the first playoff game, at least we wouldve learned how to set our postion quick when oponents beat Stat, or Melo, or JR, and Davis off the dribble to the hoop....Lebron & Wade average 1 offensive foul per game this season.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Alright, peeps, let's keep these in the other threads from now on, this is not a new topic. I know it's Playoffs time so I've been lenient.

tiger0330

Legend
Knicks need to forget game 1 and they will because they're pros. Whether you lose by 33 or 1 in a double OT, a loss is still a loss. I bet Indy was more disappointed being surprised by a short handed Orlando at home or Memphis blowing a huge late lead than our guys losing the game so early.

We aren't going to win a ring this year anyway, D'Antoni made sure of that. To win a ring, you need to get as high a seed as possible to play bottom seeded teams and you need the home court for all of the playoffs if possible. The Knicks need to have a season like the Spurs next season and maybe we'll win a ring.

Kiyaman

Legend
Alright, peeps, let's keep these in the other threads from now on, this is not a new topic. I know it's Playoffs time so I've been lenient.

Yeah! u have to be neutral and a lot more lenient on this one....that 33 point loss, plus losin Shump, have KO members fedup goin in every direction to the point of making a "trade-thread" after the Knicks first game of the playoffs.
upsetting bad luck dont want to let go of this Knicks organization.
:smokin::gony: :smokin: